No announcement yet.

Cheap Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to augie's BBQ in San Antonio, best brisket and ribs I've ever had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
      Went to augie's BBQ in San Antonio, best brisket and ribs I've ever had.
      Those Texans do know beef BBQ.

Comment

• A female just joined the Woolly. Hi Margaret, Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
          A female just joined the Woolly. Hi Margaret, Welcome!
          One of the cretans will just run her off. Remember Allie and Maze n Blue? We can't have nice things.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

One of the cretans will just run her off. Remember Allie and Maze n Blue? We can't have nice things.
            I'm afraid I had to dispose of "Margaret." The IP address used to create the account was found in forum abuse databases. To her credit, it was at least a US-based address. I delete 10-20 accounts that get created everyday by Russian bots.

Comment

• Hannibal kicking out the women...sounds about right.

Comment

• Figures..... yet, you can't keep out the gaybots.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has Bill been around lately? Is he finally getting that eye worked on or did those women from his past finally press some charges? They's gettin' vocal these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I'm afraid I had to dispose of "Margaret." The IP address used to create the account was found in forum abuse databases. To her credit, it was at least a US-based address. I delete 10-20 accounts that get created everyday by Russian bots.
                    The bots are getting more and more real. Having a bot Margaret might be as close as we get to getting a real Margaret here. We can't be picky.

Comment

Has Bill been around lately? Is he finally getting that eye worked on or did those women from his past finally press some charges? They's gettin' vocal these days.
                      He's around, and all those womens now have daughters.

Comment

• Grab your turkey dogs boys, Cali is burning, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky
                          Grab your turkey dogs boys, Cali is burning, again.
                          Do regular weinies roasting on a fire not pass California emissions?

Comment

Do regular weinies roasting on a fire not pass California emissions?
                            No sir! And I failed to mention that if the turkey was an 'egg laying' turkey, it must've been raised in a non-cramped environment. Wheat buns only, and bring your own wine glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

No sir! And I failed to mention that if the turkey was an 'egg laying' turkey, it must've been raised in a non-cramped environment. Wheat buns only, and bring your own wine glass.
                              The turkey, wheat buns and wine glasses have to be steroid free.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

The turkey, wheat buns and wine glasses have to be steroid free.
                                Absolutely, for full compliance. Dress code is casual business and flips.

Comment

Working...
                                X