No announcement yet.

Cheap Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are burning some rather expensive homes. Has to be the beginning of a race war.

Comment

• Workers at the new embassy in Jerusalem will make some serious dough!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Absolutely, for full compliance. Dress code is casual business and flips.
        Don't forget topless. Perfectly acceptable there. Wouldn't advise it for those close to the fires, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky

No sir! And I failed to mention that if the turkey was an 'egg laying' turkey, it must've been raised in a non-cramped environment. Wheat buns only, and bring your own wine glass.
          Wheat buns will not suffice. Must have a gluten free option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Wheat buns will not suffice. Must have a gluten free option.
            We thought that was implied.

Comment

• There was something on the news about Washington state wanting to offer a "other" option for gender on birth certificates. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                What the fuck is wrong with these people?

One foot in Hell.

Comment

• I figure we've got about 10 years left

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Naw..10 months.
                    Enough time for 1 more Natty!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                      There was something on the news about Washington state wanting to offer a "other" option for gender on birth certificates. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

On the birth certificate? So is that for the .001% of humans born with dual organs? Or is that for "enlightened" parents who want to let their little Johnny/Josephine choose what he or she wants to be whenever they want to do it? Not that any "enlightened" parents would ever try to "nurture" the kid past the nature. 😶

Comment

Grab your turkey dogs boys, Cali is burning, again.
                        California's environment couldn't be more perfect. The mudslides put out the brushfires.

Comment

• This morning, NPR News referred in passing to Pearl Harbor as a "pre-emptive attack" on Japan's part. As I understand the military concept, pre-emption means "hit them before they can hit us." Being unaware of any US intention to "hit" Japan prior to Pearl Harbor, I have to assume that NPR (1) is lexically ignorant or (2) means to imply that Japan's act was not without justification. Am I wrong about this? (Hurry, kids. Here's a rare chance to accuse ole Sid of being wrong about something.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                            This morning, NPR News referred in passing to Pearl Harbor as a "pre-emptive attack" on Japan's part. As I understand the military concept, pre-emption means "hit them before they can hit us." Being unaware of any US intention to "hit" Japan prior to Pearl Harbor, I have to assume that NPR (1) is lexically ignorant or (2) means to imply that Japan's act was not without justification. Am I wrong about this? (Hurry, kids. Here's a rare chance to accuse ole Sid of being wrong about something.)
                            Well, it all stems from a dispute going back to 3/27/1912 when First Lady Taft made fun of Ambassadoress Chinda's tiny feet whilst doing a little gardening in West Potomac Park. It kind of festered from there. Does this help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                              This morning, NPR News referred in passing to Pearl Harbor as a "pre-emptive attack" on Japan's part. As I understand the military concept, pre-emption means "hit them before they can hit us." Being unaware of any US intention to "hit" Japan prior to Pearl Harbor, I have to assume that NPR (1) is lexically ignorant or (2) means to imply that Japan's act was not without justification. Am I wrong about this? (Hurry, kids. Here's a rare chance to accuse ole Sid of being wrong about something.)
                              I hardly believe that a "day that will live in infamy" would be the subject of a first-strike "pre-emptive attack"
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Well, it all stems from a dispute going back to 3/27/1912 when First Lady Taft made fun of Ambassadoress Chinda's tiny feet whilst doing a little gardening in West Potomac Park. It kind of festered from there. Does this help?
                                I'd always suspected that the role of podiatry in history has been grossly misunderestimated.

Comment

Working...
                                X