Cheap Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bamaholic
    86 for a high today. Cuttin the yard. Merry Christmas.
    Complaints thread is off line

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    Once a thread hits 1000 replies, Tapatalk won't open it anymore. I don't know why that hasn't been fixed in their software.

This one is about to reach max as well.

Comment

• 45 and dreary here as well. I can't seem to keep warm indoors. I fear I might have a virus replicating itself inside me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
        Babysitter for the weekend. My wife's cracks are showing so I'm hoping a little sleep will do her some good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        I hate you.

Comment

45 and rainy here in Tuscaloosa. I'm headed down to the bar to watch a little nfl and hopefully get a little daytime buzz.

Super hate.

Comment

What are y'all getting your so for Christmas? I've ordered my wife a purse but I don't know what else to get her. I might a gift card to the massage place.

H-A-T-E

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

H-A-T-E
              Rhino, have you thought about a mommy bracelet?
              https://mommybracelets.com

My s.o. could read this so I cant talk about his gifts. He's going to like them though.
              "Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                What are y'all getting your so for Christmas? I've ordered my wife a purse but I don't know what else to get her. I might a gift card to the massage place.

Got her a 75" Sony with a Sony Soundbar systems on Saturday so she can enjoy watching me enjoy the ballgames.

Oh, and a tennis bracelet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky

Got her a 75" Sony with a Sony Soundbar systems on Saturday so she can enjoy watching me enjoy the ballgames.

Oh, and a tennis bracelet.
                  I hope you bought her a few bottles of your favorite good booze as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I hope you bought her a few bottles of your favorite good booze as well.
                    Bill, being the thoughtful hubby he is, wouldn't forget something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllieZ View Post

Rhino, have you thought about a mommy bracelet?
                      https://mommybracelets.com

My s.o. could read this so I cant talk about his gifts. He's going to like them though.
                      Can I buy something like this local?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Can I buy something like this local?
                        Check Things Remembered. You can order online and pick up in the store the same day or the next day.

A Pandora bracelet would be nice if you don't find something at T. R.
                        you can add charms to it for bdays, anniversary, etc.

They have jewelry as well as other keepsakes.

I also recommend a First Christmas ornament. You can add a new dated ornament each year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllieZ

Check Things Remembered. You can order online and pick up in the store the same day or the next day.

A Pandora bracelet would be nice if you don't find something at T. R.
                          you can add charms to it for bdays, anniversary, etc.

They have jewelry as well as other keepsakes.

I also recommend a First Christmas ornament. You can add a new dated ornament each year.
                          All great ideas. Over the last 30 years, we've accumulated a hodgepodge of ornaments from our kids' lives and our travels. The angel is a half colored paper image taped to a toilet roll, partially completed by son #1. Every year we trim the tree it's memory lane. It's an eclectic look, but buy into a designer tree at your peril.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My tree in the living room is the same. I have ornaments the kids made in preschool. All I ask for from them each year is a dated ornament. I don't want them to go buy a jewel studded limited edition ornament. - I don't care if they glue a wire hangert to a rock and scribble the year on it w a sharpie.

I might not remember the presents I got in the past but when I put the ornaments on the tree I remember the smiles, laughter and love.

There is a bama tree in the den.

Mr Z's grandmother has been giving him the official white house ornaments each year for 20 years. Those ornaments are on a small tree in the dining room.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Last edited by AllieZ; 12-19-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• We have been collecting ornaments since we moved in together. They were one of the things we missed most after our house fire.

Comment

• I hate decorations

edit: damn, rhinos post made me look like an asshole

Comment

Working...
                                X