Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD


    I'm sure "Why are you not here?" and "That looks like shit!" are two of your most used phrases.
    The framers were the most conscientious bunch I've ever worked with. They saved my ass from my looney architect a bunch of times. Siding guys not as much, and my roofer must be vacationing with Amelia Earhart.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • ITE, do you recognize the voice?

      Comment


      • Some where there's a concussed frog.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
          Some where there's a concussed frog.
          Forget the creepy frog..I'm traumatized.
          I could have fallen in the pool and drowned or died from severe hypothermia.
          Did I fail to mention that I can't really swim???

          Priorities Bill. Allie > Frog.

          He wasn't all innocent. He was trespassing and obviously out to get me.
          "Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

          Comment


          • Allie has 69 posts <snicker>

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AllieZ View Post

              Forget the creepy frog..I'm traumatized.
              I could have fallen in the pool and drowned or died from severe hypothermia.
              Did I fail to mention that I can't really swim???

              Priorities Bill. Allie > Frog.

              He wasn't all innocent. He was trespassing and obviously out to get me.
              Common sense Allie. Can't swim, stay away from pool when home alone. At least carry a couple of noodles out there with you next time.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                ITE, do you recognize the voice?

                I didn't recognize him, but Americana has gone mainstream. I've played enough Turnpike Troubadours at my dive bar that folks are starting to like it.




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                  Common sense Allie. Can't swim, stay away from pool when home alone. At least carry a couple of noodles out there with you next time.
                  I can swim as long as no one touches me..
                  it's weird, I know. Claustrophobia kicks in if I go under the water unexpectantly. It's ugly. I panic and will drown both of us.

                  So I should wear swimmies when cleaning the skimmers? Hmmm..

                  "Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

                  Comment


                  • Click image for larger version

Name:	bernstrand_baywatch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	41880

                    Comment


                    • My birthday is in January.
                      I was going to ask for a purse but you might be on to something.
                      I don't think that will help w hypothermia though.
                      "Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

                      Comment


                      • We shocked (or some chemical) our pool once and a frog was in the skimmer. That thing was bleached white, no kidding. It was alive when I flung it into the woods

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stan
                          We shocked (or some chemical) our pool once and a frog was in the skimmer. That thing was bleached white, no kidding. It was alive when I flung it into the woods
                          It's a salt water pool so we don't have to add chemicals. There's a liquid anti algae we add about twice a month in the summer.

                          A few weeks ago I got an odd colored snake from the skimmers. Not sure if it started out this color or the chlorine bleached it.
                          I zoomed in a lot to get the pic. He was a tiny fella. My son was here and took care of him for me.

                          Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

                          "Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

                          Comment


                          • Bamaholic
                            Did you get to see your grandbaby at Christmas?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Bamaholic
                              Did you get to see your grandbaby at Christmas?
                              nope

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AllieZ View Post
                                It's a salt water pool so we don't have to add chemicals. There's a liquid anti algae we add about twice a month in the summer.

                                A few weeks ago I got an odd colored snake from the skimmers. Not sure if it started out this color or the chlorine bleached it.
                                I zoomed in a lot to get the pic. He was a tiny fella. My son was here and took care of him for me.

                                Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
                                We had a salt water (sold that house), frog was exact color as the snake. Must have been what I added

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X