Woolly reunion, if only for a day...or 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woolly reunion, if only for a day...or 2

Ok, Barney's gone, Pinche's gone, sans a brief appearance the other day. MIAs include Travis, Bammerboy, 50+, Alabiker, Bamachine, Che Boludo, Crimson Tai, double nickel. Down4ttown and I could go on and on.

All of you who have disappeared, at least jump on here today or tomorrow and say hi, and post who ran you off. Apparently, we have a lot of troublemakers here to make you all vamoose. Just curious.

I am here! No one really ran me off. When the site went down, I kinda started lurking around others. I will try and bring back some of my content and hilarity!

Comment

Brosky ran me off. Kept creeping me out the way he would leer at me... just felt like his eyes were following me from post to post.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
        Brosky ran me off. Kept creeping me out the way he would leer at me... just felt like his eyes were following me from post to post.

But he's replaced the scanner eye with the more respectable glass of Southern Comfort. All is good.

Comment

Stallingsstyle was to the rack out. What Tater is to the look a like thread.
          ........Gifted

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
            Ok, Barney's gone, Pinche's gone, sans a brief appearance the other day. MIAs include Travis, Bammerboy, 50+, Alabiker, Bamachine, Che Boludo, Crimson Tai, double nickel. Down4ttown and I could go on and on.

All of you who have disappeared, at least jump on here today or tomorrow and say hi, and post who ran you off. Apparently, we have a lot of troublemakers here to make you all vamoose. Just curious.
            Raven been slacking too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well let’s get the gang back together by golly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Down4ttown
                Well let’s get the gang back together by golly

It needs to happen.

You’ve done well today grasshopper. But this takes commitment. Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                  Raven been slacking too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Your job is to bring Barney back. Step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Your job is to bring Barney back. Step up.
                    Yes Rhino. Make it so. And not for a one and done either.

I think somebody pissed him off if I remember correctly.

Comment

Well I still Love y’all. I hope to be around more moving forward.

Comment

Y'all want me to see if I can track down Wren and bring him back? Is SLO and H2H still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          Y'all want me to see if I can track down Wren and bring him back? Is SLO and H2H still around?

Hell yeah, and Pundit too!!! Need all these MFers to pull us through. Got to get this ground-swell going so there ain't no doubt about who is going to win this Natty!

Comment

Hell I am going to start recruiting new members to this thing. The more we can get rolling on here, the better the content and conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Down4ttown View Post
                              Hell I am going to start recruiting new members to this thing. The more we can get rolling on here, the better the content and conversation.
                              We put biff in charge of new member recruitment. Turns out he isn't that likable. Hopefully we will have better luck with you

Comment

Working...
                              X