Woolly reunion, if only for a day...or 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

You can insult old people. They forget all about it inside of 10 minutes.
    Forget about what?

Comment

• I was wondering what happened to Barney. Glad to see things are going well, now gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Raven been slacking too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        Law school will do that.

Comment

• All I hear is excuses

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Championship In Game thread lured NJ back to the board, if only for a few hours.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• A title will bring out the best in everyone. Or the worst in the case of the UGA fan vs the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Down4ttown View Post
                A title will bring out the best in everyone. Or the worst in the case of the UGA fan vs the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm still rather enjoying that.

Comment

• This place is a mess. SOBs couldn't even clean up before they left

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    This place is a mess. SOBs couldn't even clean up before they left
                    Balls only saved one soul last year, little Todd McGuire
                    He's the same SOB that set our church on fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      This place is a mess. SOBs couldn't even clean up before they left
                      Hey, it was worth it. Errbody showing up was directly responsible for getting us a Natty. Now help me pick up the beer cans and booze bottles.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Hey, it was worth it. Errbody showing up was directly responsible for getting us a Natty. Now help me pick up the beer cans and booze bottles.
                        I aint touching that towel in the corner....Bill was wearing it as a loin cloth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

I aint touching that towel in the corner....Bill was wearing it as a loin cloth.
                          I'm good with that, We may have to pay somebody a little extra to pick that up and the used condoms.

Comment

I'm good with that, We may have to pay somebody a little extra to pick that up and the used condoms.
                            No wonder we haven't heard from Allie in a few days. She must be tired.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Maybe we could hire Rhino's "workers"
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X