No announcement yet.

Woolly reunion, if only for a day...or 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just gonna go to Crimson Red Sports and Bamamag and pick up all the scragglers from there. I mean all the forums just seem dead these days. I mean big stories are broken there, but nothing you couldn't read on AL.com. I miss the insider stuff that we used to get from the boards. We just need to keep the Asylum rolling like we used to as that always had good conversation going when the sports slowed down.

Comment

I'm doing my job here. Woke up D4t, and now he's on the recruiting trail too. We got this, bitches. Clempson is toast!

Comment

Hell yea. Beat them tigers into the ground!

Comment

If that mfer SLO shows up, I quit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Biff suddenly the Tony Robinson of our group motivating everyone to recruit

Just kidding old man, I missed you too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Where's killer instinct? He even followed to group me. Then he disappeared. Even Martyr would be nice to have back. He's prolly campaigning for Doug Jones about now.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

This site does have Hannibal, Boz, stater, and Brosky.... That's the foundation. Throw in some load bearing posters like rhino, d4t, Sid and Biff and you've got yourself a solid start.

Just wish Pundit and SLO and H2H were around for the entertainment.

Comment

Holic and Balls and stan.... We should be good

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                    This site does have Hannibal, Boz, stater, and Brosky.... That's the foundation. Throw in some load bearing posters like rhino, d4t, Sid and Biff and you've got yourself a solid start.

Just wish Pundit and SLO and H2H were around for the entertainment.

What the blue hell are you taking about. I AM the foundation, faggot.

Notice the comma. The comma’s important, faggot.

Comment

Here goes nothing...

Comment

You might have mentioned that the membership includes the entire spectrum of types, from affable, cultured retirees down to bankers and real estate agents.
                        Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 12-11-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Someone find bpm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry men, seems my leering may be an excuse for running some off. They were just putting it nicely. I must confess that sometimes I would touch myself whilst leering, and this was a bit overboard. I will temper this urge moving forward.

Comment

Loving this ground-swell movement! As the sign said in the lawn care section of Home Depot; "The mower, the merrier".

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

I don't think anyone ran me off.
                                if they did I don't remember so don't remind me. :-)

It stopped being fun for me when it got tense and crazy. It was no longer a place to come to to escape the insanity of real life and just have fun. (for me) It was too much in-fighting.
                                Real life got busy and I just stopped coming by.
                                I keep up w most of the old members via facebook.
                                It is nice to see the crew back together.
                                "Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

Comment

Working...
                                X