Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woolly reunion, if only for a day...or 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Numbers' meth lab likely blew up and killed him.

    Also a possibility for 15. Not only did he admit to buying an Aztec, he admitted to running it into a tree the first night he owned it.
    15 was always an accident waiting to happen.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

      I thought he jack-knifed a big rig in a snow bank in Illinois.

      (Did you get that one Stan?)

      Faggot.
      I'm white, of course I got that one

      Comment


      • UFGATORFAN
        Come party!

        Comment


        • I realize no one knows who I am but I lurked on TideSports (and then woolly) for years but rarely posted. I heard there was a reunion of sorts so I figured I would start lurking again.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
            Oh yeah, I remember exactly now.... I was thinking Chris cause didn't he work at a radio station? I remember someone posted his personal info or pics or something, and he quit posting

            Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            I think gilmer-dos-santos is the one that posted the humiliating vids/photos of Chris. Then he made one of the photos his avatar. Lmfao !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by T&B

              I think gilmer-dos-santos is the one that posted the humiliating vids/photos of Chris. Then he made one of the photos his avatar. Lmfao !
              Yep, an elf or something?

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tidexc1 View Post
                I realize no one knows who I am but I lurked on TideSports (and then woolly) for years but rarely posted. I heard there was a reunion of sorts so I figured I would start lurking again.
                Could be like Quack and lurk forever and then become a regular.

                Comment


                • I am not funny enough to post much, nor am I am insider to really have anything important to say. I just enjoy hearing about the Tide and seeing you guys (and gals) go back and forth a bit.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tidexc1 View Post
                    I am not funny enough to post much, nor am I am insider to really have anything important to say. I just enjoy hearing about the Tide and seeing you guys (and gals) go back and forth a bit.
                    Question, lurker.....
                    Since your no funny enough.
                    Who is the funniest poster here?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

                      Question, lurker.....
                      Since your no funny enough.
                      Who is the funniest poster here?
                      Wow that is a tough one! All you guys are pretty funny. I'll go with Brosky. I could go with you Bamaholic for keeping the RackOut threads going though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tidexc1 View Post

                        Wow that is a tough one! All you guys are pretty funny. I'll go with Brosky. I could go with you Bamaholic for keeping the RackOut threads going though.
                        Rackout threads are not funny...they're serious business.

                        This poster is fake news. Try this ....

                        What in the _____ _____, do you think you're doing, _______?

                        Fill in those blanks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tidexc1 View Post

                          Wow that is a tough one! All you guys are pretty funny. I'll go with Brosky. I could go with you Bamaholic for keeping the RackOut threads going though.
                          Lets get this straight....funniest.
                          Sid followed closely by 2Stater.
                          Bill is a close 3rd.
                          I, am not funny. I AM a into the tittays though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                            Rackout threads are not funny...they're serious business.

                            This poster is fake news. Try this ....

                            What in the _____ _____, do you think you're doing, _______?

                            Fill in those blanks.
                            I am just a lurker, not a poster.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tidexc1 View Post

                              I am just a lurker, not a poster.
                              Posting means posting...lurking means you should be seeing what goes on.

                              Comment


                              • You got me Big Balls. I am Fake News.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X