A cell number/faux number BS calls complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cell number/faux number BS calls complaint

My cell number prefix (area code and prefix), which I assume AT&T controls all of for the locale for cell phone area, has had a huge problem with spoof number calls in the last 3-4 months. I occasionally get 2-3 calls in a day from numbers with my same area code and prefix, all complete bullshit, and have had other people call me and tell me they've gotten the same BS with my number.

Anyone else have this problem? You'd think AT&T would be filing lawsuits and injunctions and whatever they can do. If it doesn't stop I'm not keeping this number and probably not AT&T either.

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
    My cell number prefix (area code and prefix), which I assume AT&T controls all of for the locale for cell phone area, has had a huge problem with spoof number calls in the last 3-4 months. I occasionally get 2-3 calls in a day from numbers with my same area code and prefix, all complete bullshit, and have had other people call me and tell me they've gotten the same BS with my number.

Anyone else have this problem? You'd think AT&T would be filing lawsuits and injunctions and whatever they can do. If it doesn't stop I'm not keeping this number and probably not AT&T either.
    It's a fake computer generated number, I don't think it has anything to do with AT&T. Our Verizon phones get bombed, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a SC area code. They don't know how to spoof there.

Comment

If you see +1 before the # it's bogus

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I’d get rid of AT&T just in case
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

It's out of control on my Verizon phone too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I get at least 8 spam calls a day.

Comment

Whatever happened to the federal Do Not Call listings?
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

The cell company must get a kick back. My phone shows me that it's a spam call but won't block it for some reason.

Comment

If Verizon knows its spam they should block it.

Comment

I never answer my phone unless I know the #.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
                        Whatever happened to the federal Do Not Call listings?
                        They are internet based, the no call list has been rendered obsolete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X