Quack's Mental Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quack's Mental Challenge

You have a way to profit, at times significantly, at the expense of a client's insurance coverage. There is no illegality or immorality, just exploitation of a loop hole that exists in the current system. However, there is an ethical question about the process necessary to establish this new revenue stream. Your client will receive the same product, just directly thru you instead of a different, neutral source.

do you exploit this opportunity?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Sounds like business to me. Does the neutral source do you any favors?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you really mean at the expense of a client's insurance coverage, how could such an action have no legal or moral dimensions? Would you care to rephrase or add specifics?

Comment

I really don't think Stater and Holic are crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
          I really don't think Stater and Holic are crooks.
          Not us, But ITE? may wanna be careful round that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
            .... care to rephrase or add specifics?
            exaxtly. The original outline Quack set forth doesn't really make alot of sense. If it is at the expense of an "uneducated/unaware" client it would then be immoral. Do you even Hipaa law, bro?

Comment

If you have to ask if you should, you probably shouldn't

Comment

You have to have an insurable interest or it's a little more than shady. I hear annuity sales is an honest living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why is Quack picking on us insurance guys?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                    Why is Quack picking on us insurance guys?
                    This "situation'"involves dispensing select medications directly from a doctor's office (i.e., the most profitable ones) at greatly inflated costs rather than issuing a written prescription to the patient or electronic Rx directly to the patient's chosen pharmacy.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

This "situation'"involves dispensing select medications directly from a doctor's office (i.e., the most profitable ones) at greatly inflated costs rather than issuing a written prescription to the patient or electronic Rx directly to the patient's chosen pharmacy.
                      What benefit is it to the patient?

Comment

zero
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

and...If I'm following Quack correctly. will be of zero detriment to the patient either. But, the ethics of the scenario is what broke the health care system in the first place. Charging insurance companies inflated prices for services and medications, in some cases, without even administering them.
                          1Timothy 6;9 "Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful acts and desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction"
                          and The " Butterfly Effect " comes into play as well. ripples in the water turn to Tsunamis on the other end of the earth.
                          .....just sayin'

Comment

Yep, count me out.

Comment

Working...
                            X