Let's talk mother-in-laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

This should get interesting quick if the hubby has any sense, although you did say he was an odd fellow, too.
    Yeah...and I think my wife only told him that she is sending her money to scammers. I don't know that she told him the reason, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Yeah...and I think my wife only told him that she is sending her money to scammers. I don't know that she told him the reason, though.
      I take it his name is not on the account where all the money is being drained?

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky

I take it his name is not on the account where all the money is being drained?
        None of this fits with his "super controlling" personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

"super controlling" would mean he should oversee hers, amiright?

Comment

Its in an account that she has always used as her allowance account. He dumps money into it for her on some schedule. When she got her inheritance from her dad passing, that's where she put the money. He knows about it the inheritance (not sure he knows the amount), but there's not much he can really do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls

Its in an account that she has always used as her allowance account. He dumps money into it for her on some schedule. When she got her inheritance from her dad passing, that's where she put the money. He knows about it the inheritance (not sure he knows the amount), but there's not much he can really do about it.
              Wait a minute. He dumps money into her account?

I'm lost now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

"he" is the husband?

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  "he" is the husband?

Yes...that's who I was referring to in that situation.

Comment

I feel like Balls MIL drama should be a daily update. I want to know what step FIL said

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      I feel like Balls MIL drama should be a daily update. I want to know what step FIL said
                      Yes I agree. I have always hated the Lifetime mini series shows which come on only once a week. Make them on back to back days.

Comment

The FIL never responded to my wife but we know he said something to the MIL because she texted my wife and said "Thanks a lot for telling him...you can just talk to him from now on!".

Update for today: My wife went to school with the Sheriff and she called him last night. She saw (by spying) where my MIL was about to head to the grocery store and Western Union some money to the scammer. The Sherriff was able to get to her in the grocery store before she did anything. The Sherriff claimed he had been alerted recently that she has been sending several wires in large amounts, but he didnt say where he heard it from. Keep in mind, my MIL isnt aware my wife can see everything she says to this guy (Yes, she is that damn stupid).

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls

The FIL never responded to my wife but we know he said something to the MIL because she texted my wife and said "Thanks a lot for telling him...you can just talk to him from now on!".

Update for today: My wife went to school with the Sheriff and she called him last night. She saw (by spying) where my MIL was about to head to the grocery store and Western Union some money to the scammer. The Sherriff was able to get to her in the grocery store before she did anything. The Sherriff claimed he had been alerted recently that she has been sending several wires in large amounts, but he didnt say where he heard it from. Keep in mind, my MIL isnt aware my wife can see everything she says to this guy (Yes, she is that damn stupid).
                          How does your MIL see this ending? Running away with this guy? Or does she not care and is just willing to pay for the fantasy?

Comment

Balls, just have the wife make the scammer disappear. She has contacts everywhere it seems. You better be a good boy

Comment

How does your MIL see this ending? Running away with this guy? Or does she not care and is just willing to pay for the fantasy?
                              I have no idea.

Balls, just have the wife make the scammer disappear. She has contacts everywhere it seems. You better be a good boy
                              I know right?

Comment

This is where we miss our NJ poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X