No announcement yet.

Probable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe maintaining a certain BAC helps ward off pathogens.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      Baby seems fine now. She coughs a little bit, but all of the drainage that was getting in her lungs has cleared up. She has something called rsv. I think its pretty common in babies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      My youngest had RSV last year when he was 1. Not fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
        I believe maintaining a certain BAC helps ward off pathogens.
        It is antiseptic.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
          Flu, days 6. Fever gone, but wiped out still. And head is draining like Niagara Falls. Coughing like a antismoking TV commercial.
          That sucks. I hope the rest of your household can stay healthy.

Comment

• This is what it's come to. Dreamland doing fundraisers. In Rome GA

smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• And damn, y'all been doing a lot of complaining lately.

Rhino, all those things come with having kids. It affects every aspect of your life

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks. I hope the rest of your household can stay healthy.

2/3 of the rest of the house has fallen
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Have you guys worn a condom lately? I tried one tonight and it was terrible. I don't know how I did it back in high school. I guess the years of jerking it has taken toll on the sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm late getting back in here, but sympathies to Rhino and Quack and I guess Biff too. I can see how he would be upset having that dreaded Dreamland BBQ in his town.

Comment

Have you guys worn a condom lately? I tried one tonight and it was terrible. I don't know how I did it back in high school. I guess the years of jerking it has taken toll on the sensitivity.

I told my wife that it was birth control or no sex. She chose no sex

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        I'm late getting back in here, but sympathies to Rhino and Quack and I guess Biff too. I can see how he would be upset having that dreaded Dreamland BBQ in his town.
                        I'm only confused why they didn't bring in SLO for the fundraiser. His meat cost is half of everyone else's due to his patented yield rates. Only BBQer whose cooked weight is higher than his raw weight.

Comment

Have you guys worn a condom lately? I tried one tonight and it was terrible. I don't know how I did it back in high school. I guess the years of jerking it has taken toll on the sensitivity.

Are you saying you lasted too long and tuckered yourself out?

Comment

• It would have been tough for him to deliver each of the BBQ meals individually, but he would have handled it perfectly
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                              It would have been tough for him to deliver each of the BBQ meals individually, but he would have handled it perfectly
                              He's a delivery expert.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Are you saying you lasted too long and tuckered yourself out?

Comment

Working...
                                X