Probable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

How old is your wife, Stan? Can you hold out til she hits menopause?
    That ain't no piece of cake either. The most suicidal considering day in my life was when all 3 daughters were on their period and Mrs 2 was going through menopause.

Comment

• She is 35. Clock is ticking, but she really doesn't want more. The next push will be to adopt a girl in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
        She is 35. Clock is ticking, but she really doesn't want more. The next push will be to adopt a girl in a few years.
        Did you marry younger or something? I would've guessed you were at least 10 years older than that.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

She is 35. Clock is ticking, but she really doesn't want more. The next push will be to adopt a girl in a few years.
          We had our last of three sons when we were both 34. I wouldn't have or adopt any more. Having them all gone, both in daily physical presence and financial terms, by the time we're 56 is key to our retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Did you marry younger or something? I would've guessed you were at least 10 years older than that.
            This is the funniest thing I have heard all month.

Comment

We used to eat that royal rooster sandwich at baumhowers (wings back then?). Was my favorite, do they still have that?
              I think they still have it. I usually just get wings. He changed his restaurant name from Wings to Baumhowers for some reason.

Comment

Just you or did the wife get to come? I made a mistake showing my wife the picture of your daughter in the football gear. Baby fever was cranked to 11 for a little while. My kids thankfully fixed that.
                The wife went with me. We had a babysitter last night.

Comment

One and done for me. We may adopt later on, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

This is the funniest thing I have heard all month.
                    I'm probably 10 years closer to death than the average 38 year old? Why do you enjoy that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

And he feels it.

Comment

I'm probably 10 years closer to death than the average 38 year old? Why do you enjoy that?
                        Nope...I enjoy the fact that Barney thought you were much older. Got to be because of all the complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Nope...I enjoy the fact that Barney thought you were much older. Got to be because of all the complaining.
                          I'm just letting off steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

My favorite mantra these days?
                            "This too, shall pass"
                            I've used that for a couple decades now. The older we get, we learn to just deal with issues.

Have a friend that's an old stoner, but not like you would think, kidney stones. I told him that when he is in front of the porcelain god on his toes trying to offer up his offering, remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I've used that for a couple decades now. The older we get, we learn to just deal with issues.

Have a friend that's an old stoner, but not like you would think, kidney stones. I told him that when he is in front of the porcelain god on his toes trying to offer up his offering, remember that.
                              Better to pass than be a basket case...

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Better to pass than be a basket case...
                                Which raises a question. I wonder what is worse, kidney stones or the gout. Having suffered the gout for several years now and the longevity of it, my thought is I hope kidney stones do not hurt worse. And yes, I know several stoners and can see that stones are terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X