Probable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Which raises a question. I wonder what is worse, kidney stones or the gout. Having suffered the gout for several years now and the longevity of it, my thought is I hope kidney stones do not hurt worse. And yes, I know several stoners and can see that stones are terrible.
    I've had neither, knock on wood, but know several people who have had both. Do not want.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I've had neither, knock on wood, but know several people who have had both. Do not want.
      Yeah, of all places I get it in my feet, switches left to right. At it's height, brings this old boy to tears!
      Last edited by BillBrosky; 02-06-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Yeah, of all places I get it in my feet, switches left to right. At it's height, brings this old boy to tears!
        How often does it ail you? I know several folks who suffer with it from time to time. All drinkers. Most of them try to stay away from large portions of red meat, but they still hit the booze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

How often does it ail you? I know several folks who suffer with it from time to time. All drinkers. Most of them try to stay away from large portions of red meat, but they still hit the booze.
          Sometimes twice a year, last about two weeks. Need to carry my lazy butt to the doctor, get tested, and get the meds.

Comment

Sometimes twice a year, last about two weeks. Need to carry my lazy butt to the doctor, get tested, and get the meds.
            The stuff you take when you have a bout usually breaks it up in a day or two. It would be well worth it.

Comment

• Biffer - you doing alright today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

The stuff you take when you have a bout usually breaks it up in a day or two. It would be well worth it.
                There is medication to help reduce the uric acid. I think it's a daily med.

When an attack hits there is a different med, which is probably what you're speaking of. I went to an urgent care and got that, pain meds, and a steroid shot. Lemme tell ya something, that steroid hurt like a mofo! All that helped though, got me beyond it in about 3 days.

Comment

There is medication to help reduce the uric acid. I think it's a daily med.

When an attack hits there is a different med, which is probably what you're speaking of. I went to an urgent care and got that, pain meds, and a steroid shot. Lemme tell ya something, that steroid hurt like a mofo! All that helped though, got me beyond it in about 3 days.
                  Yeah, most of the guys I know have both, but mostly just take the one when they have a bout.

Comment

• Y'all know anybody that's had shingles?
                    My mamma has had it for weeks.
                    I don't wanna get old. But I do wanna live to at least 80 somethin, but not in constant pain

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                      Y'all know anybody that's had shingles?
                      My mamma has had it for weeks.
                      I don't wanna get old. But I do wanna live to at least 80 somethin, but not in constant pain

My dad had it a few years back, forehead and around the eyes. He was miserable!

Comment

• My dad had shingles a while back, and it actually got into his eyes.

His mother (my grandmother) also had it years and years ago.

Both reported that it was pretty painful.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• There is a vaccine for it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky

My dad had it a few years back, forehead and around the eyes. He was miserable!
                            If any saving grace my mom has it on her leg. That shit gets in your eye, your fuct.

Comment

• Wer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• That's a fine job of parking.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X