No announcement yet.

Probable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always thought you could have a pretty good breastaurant where college girls dressed in girl scout uniforms and sold cookies.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      How many boxes of girl scout cookies do you guys normally order?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      I miss a lot of years when I don't have a friend/coworker with a daughter participating. When I do order, I normally get 3-4. Samoas are where it's at. Thin Mints are gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
        I always thought you could have a pretty good breastaurant where college girls dressed in girl scout uniforms and sold cookies.
        Unfortunately it'd only be open 4-6 weeks a year, and the wait time for your order is brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Unfortunately it'd only be open 4-6 weeks a year, and the wait time for your order is brutal.
          I didn't say it had to be official Girl Scout cookies, just any cookies. And depends on how revealing the outfits are, but the wait time might not be a problem.

Comment

• When we lived in Tn, we had over 200 cases stacked up in our living room at one time. Mrs 2 was the county director of the Girl Scouts and we had to distribute them to the girls from our home. Hanni is right, the Samoans are the best, but I do like the thin mints too.

Comment

• Do yourself another favor. Start watching Comedians in cars Getting Coffee.

Seinfeld genius

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• You can always count on Biff for entertainment recommendations. He won't take anyone else's but he gives them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                  You can always count on Biff for entertainment recommendations. He won't take anyone else's but he gives them out.
                  What ideas have I shunned?? Tell me barney. Right now, give me an example

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    What ideas have I shunned?? Tell me barney. Right now, give me an example

You shunned the Waffle House chick that was offering substantial entertainment value.

Comment

• Which granted has some other complications, but you asked for an example.

Comment

• I still need to check out sturgill. I had never heard of turnpike troubadours and that was an excellent recommendation.

Comment

• There are uncooked grits all over the floor in this plant lab.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Zero . Never been a big fan of their cookies
                            I had a friend who preferred the brownies. Now he has limited distance from schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              I still need to check out sturgill. I had never heard of turnpike troubadours and that was an excellent recommendation.
                              I really like those guys. Old Crow Medicine Show's new album is looking pretty good, too. Returning to their roots. Debut is 4/20, Holic.

http://volunteer.crowmedicine.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson

You shunned the Waffle House chick that was offering substantial entertainment value.
                                In other words, you've got nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X