Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Shiny legs

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

      Yes, until after the boys of summer have gone. "Holocene" is the autocorrect for Holic, by the way. It seems appropriate.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      I just spewed my margarita.


      Comment


      • #93
        Rhino appears to really be holding on to his baby weight

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


        Comment


        • #94
          I'm at the Jason Isbell concert in Mobile, and found a way into the light room. They just left this shit unguarded. I'm going to have fun if they start before I get caught

          Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
            I'm at the Jason Isbell concert in Mobile, and found a way into the light room. They just left this shit unguarded. I'm going to have fun if they start before I get caught

            Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            For reference:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	jason_isbell_devoss_oct_2016.jpg Views:	1 Size:	32.8 KB ID:	43217

            Comment


            • #96
              Had sex here

              Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                Had sex here

                Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                It's a shame Shires wasn't on stage to look at during the sexuals.

                Comment


                • #98
                  I about sick of feeling like I live amongst the yankees.
                  They have canceled school today due to ice.

                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I about sick of feeling like I live amongst the yankees.
                    They have canceled school today due to ice.

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Figured they cancelled school in your neck of the woods due to the bus drivers' excessive drinking in anticipation of the game tonight.

                    This UGA fans really are amateurs when it comes to title games. We've got a bunch of folks who took both today and tomorrow off. I guess the nerves are starting to get to them.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      Had sex here

                      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      Was it as good for you as it was for hanni?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                        Was it as good for you as it was for hanni?
                        He didn't mention anything about having a partner.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                          Was it as good for you as it was for hanni?
                          I doubt it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                            I doubt it.
                            Glad Pink cares more about his partners enjoyment than his own. Shows some real dedication to his craft.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                              Glad Pink cares more about his partners enjoyment than his own. Shows some real dedication to his craft.
                              He's a sexual connoisseur.

                              Comment


                              • I remember having sex at one time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X