Clear All

• Biff
    started a topic Probable Thoughts

Probable Thoughts

I'm tired of waiting on the old one to load

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Big Balls
    replied
    Let's go tot the new thread. This one has become too heavy for Tapatalk.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
    You're damned skippy!
    Minus the tats and the height, she reminds me of a chick I used to date in that pic. I'm not usually a tats fan, but it's working for her.

Leave a comment:

• BillBrosky
    replied
    You're damned skippy!

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Are you guys fans of Danni D?

Leave a comment:

• BillBrosky
    replied
    Biff, you should move your family, minus MIL, down here to the coast. You all could avoid the blahs of winter, there is so much to do, and you could change jobs towards different career paths as often as you would like. There is a super gun range over in Mobile, see all of Ann St and Prichard. You also have a major junction in I-10/I-65 which offers limitless opportunities in the gun running b'ness.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Eh, I don't think the cleanup tool did anything for me but reset settings and clean up cookies and such that you can easily do manually.
    I've done all that too. Mine seems to be triggered with ads and video on news sites.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I've just started having a lot of problems with Chrome the last couple days. I'm about to run the cleanup tool: https://www.google.com/chrome/cleanup-tool/

Since it was a new occurrence, I expected a virus but haven't found anything.
    Eh, I don't think the cleanup tool did anything for me but reset settings and clean up cookies and such that you can easily do manually.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    Google Chrome has been crashing repeatedly on my computer. I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times in the past, and a couple of times today. Only brief, if any, change in the performance.

I've now downloaded Firefox and have tried IE (whatever version came with the Windows OS). Nothing performs like Chrome (when it works). But, it just won't work consistently. Anybody got any recommendations for either fixing Chrome or swapping search engines?

I've just started having a lot of problems with Chrome the last couple days. I'm about to run the cleanup tool: https://www.google.com/chrome/cleanup-tool/

Since it was a new occurrence, I expected a virus but haven't found anything.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Always thought he was a pretty good coach, but have never been a fan of his. Never knew any background on him, though.

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    We have lots of laughs here on the Woolly, but I really have been thinking about Biff and his son lately.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Same here. Weighs heavy on my mind.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    We have lots of laughs here on the Woolly, but I really have been thinking about Biff and his son lately.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Smh. Everything can't be about you, balls. Geeze.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    No worries on my end.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
    That wasn’t spout you Hannibal. I’ve been guilty of just saying “thoughts and prayers” before and not thinking much of it past that. This situation really hits home and it’s been on my mind a lot.
    I was just trying (probably unsuccessfully) to bring a little levity.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X