X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You a damn lie

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• The dudes wife was the main one. The conniving bitch is probably a realtor.

Comment

• I don't know what y'all all talking about. Who's wife? Did biff send nudes? I can't remember any of this and I was there but not involved

Comment

• What is rhino talk about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Random Ass Rhino strikes again.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I think he was talking about AHM's "partner." She was a lawyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                The dudes wife was the main one. The conniving bitch is probably a realtor.
                She was probably doing the most posting under the username, but AHM was the mastermind. He is the most attention-seeking, wannabe leader, prick I've ever seen. Took the message boards WAY too seriously and fronted like it was everyone else who was taking things too serous. There were a couple of guys in that group I liked, but Clint (AHM) wasn't ever one of them.

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                I think he was talking about AHM's "partner." She was a lawyer.
                Are you sure about that? His wife was Serena (UAgirl) and I don't think she was. You're not confusing her with TPLAW are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Are you sure about that? His wife was Serena (UAgirl) and I don't think she was. You're not confusing her with TPLAW are you?
                  I was talking about UAgirl. I'm pretty sure she was a lawyer. AHM was working as a secretary of sorts at her firm at one point, I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

'
                    TP should slap you for saying I could get them confused: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/36868...s-4318668.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I was talking about UAgirl. I'm pretty sure she was a lawyer. AHM was working as a secretary of sorts at her firm at one point, I believe.
                      Could be. I really didn't care to learn about their personal lives really. I've remembered just enough to know who did what, and why I don't like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        '
                        TP should slap you for saying I could get them confused: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/36868...s-4318668.html
                        Ugh...I thought that might be a link to TP's page. Sadly mistaken. And, you could have warned me that it included a picture.

Comment

• Yeah that gal wouldn't be confused with TP

Comment

• Who the hell is TP?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Who the hell is TP?

TPLAW. Longtime TideSports member. Very sweet girl. https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/35630...r-4318360.html

Comment

• I can see why you guys are fond of her

Comment

Working...
                                X