Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Then you would be lucky and stuff.
    Looks like I'm moving to Japan. Maybe they have sushi buffets.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Looks like I'm moving to Japan. Maybe they have sushi buffets.
      True story, back in the late 90's me and two of my buddies were banned from a sushi buffet on the south side of Huntsville. I was 5'11" and about 190, the other two were 6'6" & 260, 6'4" & 350.

Comment

I only like California rolls, but I could put a place out of business eating them

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

True story, back in the late 90's me and two of my buddies were banned from a sushi buffet on the south side of Huntsville. I was 5'11" and about 190, the other two were 6'6" & 260, 6'4" & 350.
          Years ago I worked with two guys who were a bit rotund (one described himself as being "a svelte 320"). The Holiday Inn in Eufaula had a daily buffet and, in particular, fried pork chops on Thursdays. We walked in for lunch one day and there was a table of old men who'd either gotten there early for lunch or had been drinking coffee all morning. One guy sized up my coworkers and pronounced, "Let the games begin!". I still laugh at that.

Comment

There is a sushi place in P'cola called "Itchibon's". One of ,my golf buddies eats there a lot. He's like Norm from the show Cheers when we walk in there. The whole staff yells, "FRANK!!!"

Comment

A U.S. park ranger named Roy C. Sullivan held the record for being struck by lightning the most times, having been struck — and surviving — seven times between 1942 and 1977. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot in 1983.

Comment

In ancient Rome, the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty, consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper, a dog, and a cock.

Comment

In ancient Rome, the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty, consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper, a dog, and a cock.
                  Your own cock or somebody elses cock?

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

My cock hasn't ever hurt anyone, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

My cock hasn't ever hurt anyone, that's for sure.
                      I don't even know where mine is.

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

In an attempt to solve the problem of overcrowded Parisian prisons in 1719, France offered freedom to any prisoner that agreed to marry a prostitute and move to Louisiana.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I've never sewn mine into anything, but I did zip it up in my pants once. The zip up didn't hurt as bad as the fear of zipping it back down to free my self from the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I've never sewn mine into anything, but I did zip it up in my pants once. The zip up didn't hurt as bad as the fear of zipping it back down to free my self from the issue.
                              So you are still wearing those pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

So you are still wearing those pants?
                                Nope. Pants and penis still in tact. A little worse for the wear but I put it through worse when I was in college.

Comment

Working...
                                X