Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    If twin boys marry twin girls does their offspring look the same? Would they make twin cousins?
    Do you even genetics bro? Why don't you give it a Punnett Square to see what might happen?
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

With somebody like that, I bet you slept a lot with one eye open.
      Damned skippy I did. She was a freak! Every other week her redheaded cousin would join us. She was another freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Damned skippy I did. She was a freak! Every other week her redheaded cousin would join us. She was another freak.
        Now you're just bragging.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Now you're just bragging.
          No sir, I bailed after a year. Had to draw a line when she wanted to get a little too kinky, wanting to put candles up my chute and the such.

Comment

• Time change is kicking my butt today.

Comment

• https://gfycat.com/PertinentDeliriou...stedkookaburra

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                Is that really your cousin, balls?
                Yes, 2nd cousin. Her father ( my first cousin ) and her mother were strung out on the stuff too. To her father's credit, he got off the stuff and found Jesus before he died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Yes, 2nd cousin. Her father ( my first cousin ) and her mother were strung out on the stuff too. To her father's credit, he got off the stuff and found Jesus before he died.
                  How long between the first and second photo, round about?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

How long between the first and second photo, round about?
                    Less than 6 months. In all honesty, she can still pretty up. She was probably finished crying, high, and makeup free in the mug shot. Here's another from last year, that was taken BEFORE the glamour shot (which had a few Facebook lighting filters added) that I posted earlier.

Comment

• Not sure I was ready to read about Bill's exploits on a sleepy Monday morning...

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        My 88 year old grandmother randomly sends me text messages after midnight . A lot of times she thinks she's posting on Facebook.

She knows that she can tell her phone commands, but she doesn't fully understand how to do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                        We now know were you get your posting style from.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            Not sure I was ready to read about Bill's exploits on a sleepy Monday morning...
                            Speak for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                              Less than 6 months. In all honesty, she can still pretty up. She was probably finished crying, high, and makeup free in the mug shot. Here's another from last year, that was taken BEFORE the glamour shot (which had a few Facebook lighting filters added) that I posted earlier.

Was she busted on meth charges? Without the makeup you can see the blemishes in her complexion. I take it that they are meth induced. Sad for a pretty young lady to get off on that stuff and mess themselves up. Won't be long before the teeth are screwed if she doen't stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                Not sure I was ready to read about Bill's exploits on a sleepy Monday morning...
                                You should see her niece. She was about 8 when we split. Saw her about a year ago at my daughter's wedding, WOW. She's a stripper somewhere in your neck of the woods. She hung around me at the wedding, and yes, I groped a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X