Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Was she busted on meth charges? Without the makeup you can see the blemishes in her complexion. I take it that they are meth induced. Sad for a pretty young lady to get off on that stuff and mess themselves up. Won't be long before the teeth are screwed if she doen't stop.
    Last year, yes. This year, heroin and a couple OTHER charges:

POSS. OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCEHEROIN-POSSESS
    POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
    SODOMY 2nd (VICTIM AGE 12 TO 16)

Comment

• Seems like every family has an addict. It's a tough battle, you want to help them, or grab them up and beat the living hell out of them to make them stop. I lost one of those battles 7 1/2 years ago. Having failed, I've got no advice for anyone on the subject.

Comment

Seems like every family has an addict. It's a tough battle, you want to help them, or grab them up and beat the living hell out of them to make them stop. I lost one of those battles 7 1/2 years ago. Having failed, I've got no advice for anyone on the subject.
        Yeah. Its a terrible sickness. Its hard to feel sympathy for addicts until you know one personally.

Comment

• I don't have problem feeling sympathy for addicts, but sodomy? I'll halfway give her a pass for the first two charges given her addiction. I've got no sympathy for number 3.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
            I don't have problem feeling sympathy for addicts, but sodomy? I'll halfway give her a pass for the first two charges given her addiction. I've got no sympathy for number 3.
            Yeah...I have no idea what that's about. My wife said maybe if she tried to hide the drugs... But the age of the victim doesn't add up for that. So I don't know.

Comment

• Doesn't 2nd include a mentally defective person?

Comment

• Never mind, I just skimmed right past the 12-16 in parentheses

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Never mind, I just skimmed right past the 12-16 in parentheses
                  You'd think in such a small town, that kind of thing would get out. I talked to my mom and she has no idea.

Comment

• In other news, my mother-in-law is coming to stay with us this weekend. You know...the one that was willing to give up her family for the fake boyfriend overseas.

Ought to be an awesome time around my house.

Comment

• 16yo youth running the drugs and she was giving a blowie for a reduced price? Seems like the most likely reason.

Comment

You should see her niece. She was about 8 when we split. Saw her about a year ago at my daughter's wedding, WOW. She's a stripper somewhere in your neck of the woods. She hung around me at the wedding, and yes, I groped a little.
                        I'm really not sure that these thoughts are just, Bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                          In other news, my mother-in-law is coming to stay with us this weekend. You know...the one that was willing to give up her family for the fake boyfriend overseas.

Ought to be an awesome time around my house.
                          You could hold a dual intervention. Must film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I'm really not sure that these thoughts are just, Bill.
                            She is in her later 20's now.

Comment

• Sorry about your second cousin, Balls. Bill's right, every family seems to have at least one addict. Unfortunately, unless they are ready to get help themselves, there is pretty much nothing you can do, I don't really think interventions do much good. Usually drives the wedge deeper between the addict and the family members.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                                Sorry about your second cousin, Balls. Bill's right, every family seems to have at least one addict. Unfortunately, unless they are ready to get help themselves, there is pretty much nothing you can do, I don't really think interventions do much good. Usually drives the wedge deeper between the addict and the family members.

They don't, but I just want to see a good old fashioned cat fight, with clothing being ripped.

Comment

Working...
                                X