Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Same here. I assume Hannibal doen;t have to answer this question since he sits to pee.
    Is it uncomfortable running on your heavy flow days when you have to wear the thick grandma pads?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Ive never understood why people think I have to wash my hands after I pee. I I shower, my dick is no dirtier than my arm. I don't piss on my hands when I go. How is my hand all of a sudden contaminated because I touched my clean dick???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I personally think it makes more logical sense to wash hands before you pee. I don't do it, nor do I know anyone that does, but I agree with your logic.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Is it uncomfortable running on your heavy flow days when you have to wear the thick grandma pads?
        Not if he's bowlegged enough.

Comment

• First, I always try to find a urinal. If my only option is a toilet, I use the right foot.

I don't think my seat at home has a lip or overhang that can be caught with the foot. I don't have to worry about a woman constantly putting it down though or leaving it down so I don't get nagged.

Comment

• Do y'all lift up the toilet seats that have the open space in the center front that most public restrooms have? I assume I can pee through the gap and don't do it. At home with a fully enclosed seat, I lift up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

A little uncomfortable

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                Do y'all lift up the toilet seats that have the open space in the center front that most public restrooms have? I assume I can pee through the gap and don't do it. At home with a fully enclosed seat, I lift up.
                I usually raise those. My aim ain't that good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I also don't really care that much about the next guy that has to come into the public bathroom. If I don't raise the toilet seat at home, I get nagged about it. It doesn't really change my actual situation much, but I have to sit there and pretend to listen while I'm watching TV. I'd rather just watch TV.

Comment

• I've had a lower back issue for over a month now. It started out like sciatica and I went to a myofascial chiropractor and it did some good but it left me with a nagging pain in my lower back. Its almost like an ache like when you have a fever. It sometimes hurts in my hips the sane way. The pain just comes on out of nowhere too. I can stand for an hour at times with no pain and sometimes standing for a minute or longer can cause the pain. What the hell is going on? Pinched nerve? Arthritis?

Comment

• I'm proud to say me and my sons won the toilet seat battle. We all leave it up. She is only one person, lift that crap up for us.

Comment

I've had a lower back issue for over a month now. It started out like sciatica and I went to a myofascial chiropractor and it did some good but it left me with a nagging pain in my lower back. Its almost like an ache like when you have a fever. It sometimes hurts in my hips the sane way. The pain just comes on out of nowhere too. I can stand for an hour at times with no pain and sometimes standing for a minute or longer can cause the pain. What the hell is going on? Pinched nerve? Arthritis?
                        Your mangina is growing.

In all seriousness, it sounds like a nerve problem to me.

Comment

I've had a lower back issue for over a month now. It started out like sciatica and I went to a myofascial chiropractor and it did some good but it left me with a nagging pain in my lower back. Its almost like an ache like when you have a fever. It sometimes hurts in my hips the sane way. The pain just comes on out of nowhere too. I can stand for an hour at times with no pain and sometimes standing for a minute or longer can cause the pain. What the hell is going on? Pinched nerve? Arthritis?
                          Kidney stones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Kidney stones?
                            I had not thought of that Stanley. Let me look that up.

Comment

• Kidneys aren't lower back.

Comment

• Had a guy just come back from having kidney stones removed. He thought he was having back troubles.

Comment

Working...
                                X