Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Biff View Post
    It's Balls



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    He might be a little older than me. I'll take it as a compliment though.

    Comment


    • That guy's face looks just like you

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Stan View Post
        My leg still goes numb when I sit on my right ass cheek.
        Then don't do that. Or is sitting on your right ass cheek some sort of religious requirement where you come from? For instance, are you Episcopalian?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Biff View Post
          That guy's face looks just like you

          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Balls is a Just For Men man?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

            Then don't do that. Or is sitting on your right ass cheek some sort of religious requirement where you come from? For instance, are you Episcopalian?
            Holy Trinity Batman!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

              Valid question: In a public restroom, do you guys lift the seat or not? If you do lift, is it with the hand or the foot? I lift, with the foot.
              Always grab a little paper and lift with the hand. In my declining years, I can't risk breaking a hip doing the karate kid crane maneuver.

              Comment


              • I just piss on the floor

                Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Holic must work for my company

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stan
                    Holic must work for my company
                    Piss on your company.

                    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • 20 hours in the ER costs more than 4 days in a mental health facility.

                      The bills are starting to roll now. Up to $12,000 so far.

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        20 hours in the ER costs more than 4 days in a mental health facility.

                        The bills are starting to roll now. Up to $12,000 so far.

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Why the ER???
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Barney Stinson

                          Why the ER???
                          At 8:00 at night it was the only option. Admittance to a facility like that has to go through the hospital.

                          $1200 for an ambulance ride that we had no choice in. He couldn't ride with us to the place.

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • When did this happen biff? I don't even know what to say. I feel so bad for all of you. Prayers to all. (Real prayers hanni)

                            Comment


                            • February 26th- March 2nd

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • I feel terrible for you, Biff. Hopefully he will grow out of it quickly.

                                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X