Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
    Nobody said he was below the gnat line. If you are, leave the trap door open on your overalls. That’ll keep the gnats out of your eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a bad idea! I'm well below the gnat line. I'm in Brunswick.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Not a bad idea! I'm well below the gnat line. I'm in Brunswick.
      Down there with the old money folk. Does being so close to sea level complicate your job any?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Down there with the old money folk. Does being so close to sea level complicate your job any?
        We certainly have some folks out on the island that are old money. Most of the ones I've met are some of the nicest folks on the planet. They just live in $5M homes. I will not be living on the island because I prefer to live in something larger than a refrigerator box.

Day to day there are some differences i.e. high water table makes pipe installation and replacement a different game. You either have to wellpoint for a week or so or you have to use horizontal directional drillling for everything. We used to bore some stuff in select situations in Tuscaloosa, but it's much more prevalent over here because its not a huge cost adder since you have to pay for so much dewatering to open cut. When there's a hurricane, it causes all sorts of issues, but apparently until recently, that hasn't been a consistent problem due to how far west we actually are. (We're south of Cleveland).

Comment

A simple yes would have been sufficient

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            I bet those two chicks are weirded out by the white boy eating a tofu sandwich, watching days of our lives
            I picture Balls as being a 'The Young and the Rustled' soap opera kind of millennial.

Comment

My wife just bought 2 goats. Will be weaned in 2 weeks. Fence project has just been fast tracked. I really hope my dogs don't eat them
              She making you take your sex outside or doesn't want any more babies?

Comment

A simple yes would have been sufficient
                I'll use smaller words next time Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

She making you take your sex outside or doesn't want any more babies?
                  Either way you get kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Either way you get kids.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1ahhlf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	47458

Comment

Y'all making me miss P'cola. I'm tired of this cold-ass rainy weather up here in Clempson country, not to mention all the puke orange.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                          Y'all making me miss P'cola. I'm tired of this cold-ass rainy weather up here in Clempson country, not to mention all the puke orange.
                          Everything has greened up down here and the azaleas are in full bloom. Oh, and pollen, my God the pollen. Bebbo's 14.95 unlimited car wash for a month is money well spent!

Comment

Everything has greened up down here and the azaleas are in full bloom. Oh, and pollen, my God the pollen. Bebbo's 14.95 unlimited car wash for a month is money well spent!
                            Thanks Bill. My nosed is sufficiently rubbed in it.

Comment

I picture Balls as being a 'The Young and the Rustled' soap opera kind of millennial.
                              I'm one year over being a man Bill! I'm a Gen X'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I'm one year over being a man Bill! I'm a Gen X'er.
                                My applegees, I pictured you as a man with a full head of hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X