Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
    Turnpike Troubadours playing April 13 at Druid City Music Hall. They continue to grow in popularity, trying to buy tix for that event, may already be sold out. Charley Crockett is the opener for TT in Tuscaloosa, he puts on a hell of a show, too. Troubadours will be one of the opening acts this summer for the Miranda Lambert/Little Big Town tour. I'm not sure if they will be on the bill for that show at the Wharf or not.
    That Bluegrass Underground show in May would be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I would think so. Not too far from you. I've never seen a show at Druid City and I have a buddy in Northport, so it would be a good evening for me there.

Comment

I know what Bluegrass Underground is and I would actually love going to a show, but it sounds like the most hipster thing since avocado toast.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• My wife only communicates with me using bitmoji. Look it up if you don't know what it is. It's like trying to have a conversation with a potty mouthed 12 year old

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            My wife only communicates with me using bitmoji. Look it up if you don't know what it is. It's like trying to have a conversation with a potty mouthed 12 year old
            My wife got on that kick for awhile. I never did understand the draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I would think so. Not too far from you. I've never seen a show at Druid City and I have a buddy in Northport, so it would be a good evening for me there.
              They've changed the venue for Bluegrass Underground and are doing two day sessions with four bands it appears. Trying to sell expensive package deals with lodging and other things included.

Bluegrass Underground and ACL are both on my list.

Comment

My wife only communicates with me using bitmoji. Look it up if you don't know what it is. It's like trying to have a conversation with a potty mouthed 12 year old
                Put a spark in your marriage by having her wear a Catholic school girl skirt while doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Put a spark in your marriage by having her wear a Catholic school girl skirt while doing it.
                  Meh school girl is so over done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Barney's wife said no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson

Can't get enough school girl

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Barney's wife said no.
                        My wife says no to basic things like wanna have sex much less the more adventurous stuff.

Comment

• It’s been said that sex is just friction....but pleated plaid skirts help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just got home from my sons first ball game. Head coach got tossed bc the other team had 14 kids and skipped their last 2 hitters and went back to the top. One of our assistants almost did bc the ump told him to shut up. He was damn near about to whip his ass. Things got out of hand. Ah the joys of youth baseball.

Comment

Just got home from my sons first ball game. Head coach got tossed bc the other team had 14 kids and skipped their last 2 hitters and went back to the top. One of our assistants almost did bc the ump told him to shut up. He was damn near about to whip his ass. Things got out of hand. Ah the joys of youth baseball.
                              Spent 4 yrs as my youngest daughter's team's head coach, and my middle daughter's team's asst coach in softball. Many asses were close to being whipped during that time.

Comment

Just got home from my sons first ball game. Head coach got tossed bc the other team had 14 kids and skipped their last 2 hitters and went back to the top. One of our assistants almost did bc the ump told him to shut up. He was damn near about to whip his ass. Things got out of hand. Ah the joys of youth baseball.
                                I saw some fans get ejected at my nephew's soccer game a couple weeks ago. He plays at a Christian school, and they were playing another Christian school.

Comment

Working...
                                X