Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love those fainting goats.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Biff View Post
      I love those fainting goats.

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      It's still wrong, even if they're passed out.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Prostates are so underrated.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

            It's still wrong, even if they're passed out.
            The twitching of the legs when they're passed out some find irresistible.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

              Comment


              • Hannibal Lecter MD how do you bookmark the above post for use against you at a later trial?

                Asking for a friend.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  Hannibal Lecter MD how do you bookmark the above post for use against you at a later trial?

                  Asking for a friend.
                  Don't trouble yourself. There will be lots more substantial and compelling evidence.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                    Don't trouble yourself. There will be lots more substantial and compelling evidence.
                    Actually, if a judge sees any of our posts he'll throw the case out due to all members being declared exempt by reason of insanity.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Hannibal Lecter MD how do you bookmark the above post for use against you at a later trial?

                      Asking for a friend.
                      Dry erase marker.

                      Comment


                      • Riot watch in BR. No charges in the Alton Sterling deff.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                          Riot watch in BR. No charges in the Alton Sterling deff.
                          Don't know where or what you're talking about.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                            Don't know where or what you're talking about.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Alton_Sterling

                            https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ana/462243002/
                            Last edited by BillBrosky; 03-27-2018, 10:23 AM.

                            Comment


                            • I made a mistake with the clippers yesterday when cutting my hair (on my head, Bill) and after trying to fix my issue to no avail, now I am completely bald. I used to cut my hair pretty low when I was in my 20s but its been a while and I am very uncomfortable with it now. I was actually letting it grow out some.

                              Comment


                              • Shearing the winter coat?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X