Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

There are certain situations where they can be useful, but point taken.
    I see your dilemma. Yep, it would be nice to have a setting rule set to specific user addresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I see your dilemma. Yep, it would be nice to have a setting rule set to specific user addresses.
      I guess I could funnel the known abusers to a folder and just go through all of them like once a week.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• On a separate note, my admin assistant is complaining about having to drink 8 glasses of water a day for her diet that she's on. I've never found this to be a particularly difficult thing to accomplish. Apparently drinking water is not something that is common or something.

Comment

I guess I could funnel the known abusers to a folder and just go through all of them like once a week.
          Call the folder 'Attention Grabbing Whores'?

Comment

On a separate note, my admin assistant is complaining about having to drink 8 glasses of water a day for her diet that she's on. I've never found this to be a particularly difficult thing to accomplish. Apparently drinking water is not something that is common or something.
            That's why so many people are constipated

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

The people who send the most inconsequential emails are always the ones who exercise that option. I don't send them.
              I rarely send them. To a lesser degree, I don't like it when people copy themselves on their own emails. I guess it sends them a copy of the email to their inbox so they can manage everything from there and not the sent folder.

Comment

On a separate note, my admin assistant is complaining about having to drink 8 glasses of water a day for her diet that she's on. I've never found this to be a particularly difficult thing to accomplish. Apparently drinking water is not something that is common or something.
                How big a gal is she?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

That's why so many people are constipated
                  Hanni had this issue. Wasn't water related, he needed to get his head outta there

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Hanni had this issue. Wasn't water related, he needed to get his head outta there
                    Something smells foul here.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

How big a gal is she?
                      Oh she's not very big. She's just on a diet. Never assume those things are correlated with women.

Comment

Oh she's not very big. She's just on a diet. Never assume those things are correlated with women.
                        Very true. On the drinking water thing, several years ago I quit drinking sodas competely, except gameday coke zero with my Jack. I will occasionally have sweet tea with a meal, but usually I will either drink water, or a beer, with a meal. Sodas are just unhealthy for you, and bottled water has sat marinading in plastic. Tap water is better for you, unless you live in Flint or Pompeii.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Very true. On the drinking water thing, several years ago I quit drinking sodas competely, except gameday coke zero with my Jack. I will occasionally have sweet tea with a meal, but usually I will either drink water, or a beer, with a meal. Sodas are just unhealthy for you, and bottled water has sat marinading in plastic. Tap water is better for you, unless you live in Flint or Pompeii.
                          I wish I could kick my diet soda habit. I rarely ever drink them with meals, but I enjoy them with a good salty snack.

Comment

• I just put something up for sale on Craigslist for the first time. Am I going to get a slew of bogus texts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              I just put something up for sale on Craigslist for the first time. Am I going to get a slew of bogus texts?
                              Text from a California number telling me to give them my name and address and they will overnight me a certified check and we will work out shipment.

The ad is for a freaking vehicle. I guess they don't want to look at it or drive it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Text from a California number telling me to give them my name and address and they will overnight me a certified check and we will work out shipment.

The ad is for a freaking vehicle. I guess they don't want to look at it or drive it.
                                Tell them to send you the check. Then they have to at least go to the trouble and pay for a stamp. When you get it, tell them you tried to cash it and it was bogus. Then ask them if they can send you another one and you’ll try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X