Just Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

ESPN BPI claims we have a 99% chance with a win today. I don't see it.
    I would agree with that if it included a win today and another tomorrow.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

We need at least two wins in the tourney to have any real shot according to Jerry Palm.
      I assume you mean we need two wins in the SEC Tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I assume you mean we need two wins in the SEC Tournament?
        Yes.

Comment

We'll shoot ourselves in the dick at the end of the game like we always do.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            We'll shoot ourselves in the dick at the end of the game like we always do.
            I Was going to say I cant tell you how many times I've looked at the score during the year and were up pretty big at the half, only to lose the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I Was going to say I cant tell you how many times I've looked at the score during the year and were up pretty big at the half, only to lose the game.
              Before today, I don't remember the last time we were up big at the half at this point.

Comment

HOLY CRAP. Well I saw that.

Comment

Looks like we missed hitting our dick.

Comment

I had the worst gas bc of the RV tacos. I had to let one fly and my 4 year old looked me dead in the eye and said in his sweet, little voice, "I smell you." Then got up and walked away. The disgusted look on his face, made me laugh and apologize

Comment

• I drove to my wife's work to fix her flat tire. Now I've been here an hour waiting on her to come get her damn keys

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        I had the worst gas bc of the RV tacos. I had to let one fly and my 4 year old looked me dead in the eye and said in his sweet, little voice, "I smell you." Then got up and walked away. The disgusted look on his face, made me laugh and apologize
                        I hit a couple trucks in Huntsville. One is an actual old school bus that you can go into an a few people can eat inside. Both spots is 4 tacos for $5 and they have a selection of 10-15 meats.

Tacos al pastor (spicy pork) is usually a good way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I hit a couple trucks in Huntsville. One is an actual old school bus that you can go into an a few people can eat inside. Both spots is 4 tacos for $5 and they have a selection of 10-15 meats.

Dude was talking about gas and his kiddo and what did you focus on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

A leopard can't change its spots

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Sorry I didn't post about his gas, Balls, you weirdo. Let us know when you get off the rag.
                              Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 03-09-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

In that particular case it should be "tacos al swineherd," right?

Comment

Working...
                                X