No announcement yet.

*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And......this just in for Wednesday......

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• It's bad all over the southeast. We've had a lot of flooding up here in the SC Upstate. Then snow. And now more rain. I actually played golf yesterday. There are 2 golf courses where I live. One of them is closed because a lot of it is under water, and there are areas along the mountain creeks that have washed out. The Reedy River in downtown Greenville was out of it's banks on Friday, threatening many businesses.

We're crying uncle up here.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Good morning Woolly. Looks like even Biff will be covered by today/tonight’s severe weather outbreak. Easter and tornadoes seem to go hand in hand in our state. Be careful!

holic and tater look a little safer
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          Good morning Woolly. Looks like even Biff will be covered by today/tonight’s severe weather outbreak. Easter and tornadoes seem to go hand in hand in our state. Be careful!

holic and tater look a little safer
          Yeah, Ms and Al gonna get hammered. Hunker down Woollyites.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Welp, Ol James is picking out his suspenders and tie again today. Gonna be another bumpy and wet Sunday around these parts.
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
            X