No announcement yet.

*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always had to tough it out, no leaving school early for no damn storm. Many a day I had to walk the 10 miles uphill back home, jumping over downed trees and power lines.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky
      We always had to tough it out, no leaving school early for no damn storm. Many a day I had to walk the 10 miles uphill back home, jumping over downed trees and power lines.
      Modern classrooms are safer than most homes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

It has nothing to do with safety, and everything to do with lawsuit avoidance.

Comment

And that is a testament to our toughness, riding out storms in the one room wooden school houses. The only loss we ever suffered was when Miss Purnell broke her chalk stick in half and the out-house crapper.

Comment

My wife is bitching because we are going to my moms house to ride out the storm, her included. We have lots of trees close to the house and no basement. I really wish she would just STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              My wife is bitching because we are going to my moms house to ride out the storm, her included. We have lots of trees close to the house and no basement. I really wish she would just STFU.
              Well, I'd let her stay home, Stan.

Comment

James Spann is fucking with you fellas again. Gonna be a little bit of wind and some rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Well, I'd let her stay home, Stan.
                  She is. True story.

Comment

James Spann is fucking with you fellas again. Gonna be a little bit of wind and some rain.
                    I think you are right

Comment

We may have discussed this before. How awesome would it be to have a job where your accuracy didnt really matter? The shittiest weather guy is probably just as accurate as the best weather guy and neither of the will get punished for being wrong half the time. What real service does the weather man even offer anymore? You can look at a weather app and have just as much info in 10 seconds as it takes the weather guy to spit out in 10 minutes. The female meteorologist are usually pretty attractive so they offer a little bit of entertainment value, but the dudes are just wasting everyones time.

Comment

We may have discussed this before. How awesome would it be to have a job where your accuracy didnt really matter? The shittiest weather guy is probably just as accurate as the best weather guy and neither of the will get punished for being wrong half the time. What real service does the weather man even offer anymore? You can look at a weather app and have just as much info in 10 seconds as it takes the weather guy to spit out in 10 minutes. The female meteorologist are usually pretty attractive so they offer a little bit of entertainment value, but the dudes are just wasting everyones time.
                        I'm giving Spann your contact info. He's gonna beat your ass with doubled over suspenders.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

I'm giving Spann your contact info. He's gonna beat your ass with doubled over suspenders.
                          If it came right down to it, I believe Spann could take me in a brawl. He gives off that spider monkey, faster, and stronger than I look vibe. If I ever let him get behind me he'd be able to choke me out with those suspenders.

Comment

Fox 6 just showed us white, fluffy clouds. Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              Fox 6 just showed us white, fluffy clouds. Ridiculous
                              Its got you watching though.

Comment

Its got you watching though.
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X