*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

If it came right down to it, I believe Spann could take me in a brawl. He gives off that spider monkey, faster, and stronger than I look vibe. If I ever let him get behind me he'd be able to choke me out with those suspenders.
    Rhino's drinking early today. He's a good boss and let his Messicans take cover.

Comment

They just put out a Tornado Watch for all of Alabama north of Cullman for the most part. The sun is shining where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Rhino's drinking early today. He's a good boss and let his Messicans take cover.
        Rhino said he used them AS cover. Garage was full and he wife can't have a dinged up car

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky

May ten thousand hail stones pelt your vehicle, a$$whole.
          Fully insured, leaving the high mileage Camry, and my roof, exposed this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

There were injuries due to the catastrophic hail that fell last night in North Alabama...
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

A friend of mine was driving from Brooks, Ky to Huntsville. Ran into a storm and decided to pull over and ride it out at a Waffle House, just short of Ardmore, Al., where a tornado hit. He said If he had kept driving, he would have been hit by it. Still counting his lucky stars.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                  A friend of mine was driving from Brooks, Ky to Huntsville. Ran into a storm and decided to pull over and ride it out at a Waffle House, just short of Ardmore, Al., where a tornado hit. He said If he had kept driving, he would have been hit by it. Still counting his lucky stars.
                  Did he partake of the breakfast or the lunch/dinner menu. Asking for a FEC member.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Did he partake of the breakfast or the lunch/dinner menu. Asking for a FEC member.
                    Ha! He did not divulge his culinary choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Ha! He did not divulge his culinary choice.
                      I do believe I would have asked for the Tejas Bacon Lovers BLT. That way I could shove half in my pocket and grip the other half in case I had to bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I do believe I would have asked for the Tejas Bacon Lovers BLT. That way I could shove half in my pocket and grip the other half in case I had to bolt.
                        That's why you're president of the FEC.

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            No PDS category. Should be ok.

Comment

'Preciate you guys in South Alabama running interference for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                'Preciate you guys in South Alabama running interference for us.
                                Slept right through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X