X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post
    These weather people standing outside in a cat 4 is the most ridiculous thing on TV. What’s the point? I really would like to see someone get blown over but not hurt
    The Weather Channel has turned into a joke. 10 years ago people would have been glued to the TV during a hurricane like this one. But now, its hard to believe anything the weather guy says because they blow so much out of proportion. Jim could be standing in front of a green screen for all we know.

Leave a comment:

• BillBrosky
    replied
    Cantore sporting his helmet.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    These weather people standing outside in a cat 4 is the most ridiculous thing on TV. What’s the point? I really would like to see someone get blown over but not hurt

Leave a comment:

• Bamaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Isn't holic floating out there in its path? Or was he leaving for vacation next week?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    I leave Thursday, coast will be clear by then. Rest of y'all be safe. Did you evacuate Pinch?

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Isn't holic floating out there in its path? Or was he leaving for vacation next week?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    Hurricane Michael is now on the board. Sustained winds of 75 mph. Now roughly between western tip of Cuba (just the tip) and Cozumel. Forecasters say it will reach Cat 3 before landfall somewhere in the Florida panhandle or Florida bend. That's a lot of strengthening in a short distance and time.
    Supposed to haul ass too. With my luck, it will hit P'cola then come up here and us. Forecasters are leaning more towards it making landfall around St Joe, but will move up to the Carolinas. The Carolina coasts can ill afford more rain.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Hurricane Michael is now on the board. Sustained winds of 75 mph. Now roughly between western tip of Cuba (just the tip) and Cozumel. Forecasters say it will reach Cat 3 before landfall somewhere in the Florida panhandle or Florida bend. That's a lot of strengthening in a short distance and time.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
    Yeah, it was Taz. Others who posted here but not often; BAMAWV and Navy Chief.
    Yeah...I don't remember if he made it onto the Woolly. I don't think he did.

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Yeah, it was Taz. Others who posted here but not often; BAMAWV and Navy Chief.
    Last edited by 2Stater; 09-15-2018, 07:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    I think he passed before the Woolly. Taz maybe?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yes! Taz!

Leave a comment:

• Bamaholic
    replied
    I know Stallingstyle had some affliction, and now gone from the group

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Yes. And who was the guy in the wheelchair? Dang my brain. It wasn't boz but it was something similar
    I think he passed before the Woolly. Taz maybe?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes. And who was the guy in the wheelchair? Dang my brain. It wasn't boz but it was something similar

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

The guy who drunk posted nekkids of his wife and the guy who was wheelchair-bound. I can't believe I've forgotten their names

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
    Has a member of the woolly ever died?..... I think we may all be immortal like in that movie ...forgot what its called.
    The guy who drunk posted nekkids of his wife and the guy who was wheelchair-bound. I can't believe I've forgotten their names

Leave a comment:

Working...
X