No announcement yet.

*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a surprise since we have entered Summer about 30 days early this year.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Supposed to bring rain-a-plenty, even up here in South Cackalacky.

Comment

A bit rainy down my way today. But I ain't complainin'.

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Rain hard for about 20 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic
              Rain hard for about 20 minutes
              #neverforget

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Expected to hit around Gulfport or slightly east. They're now predicting a hurricane. I spent the afternoon hurricane proofing the yard. Mrs 2 and I are headed back to SC in the morning. Feels kind of weird leaving the kids behind.

Comment

It’s moving pretty fast, so hopefully it will pass thru with minimal impact. That’s what I keep telling myself
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The National Data Buoy Center's home page. The premier source of meteorological and oceanographic measurements for the marine environment.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

EYES ON GORDON: Gordon is forecast to make landfall on the Central Gulf Coast tonight as a category one hurricane. Here is the latest…

RIGHT NOW: Gordon is packing sustained winds of 65 mph, and is 230 miles east/southeast of the mouth of the Mississippi River. It is moving west/northwest at 17 mph. Tropical storm force winds extend outward up to 60 miles from the center.

The system is expected to reach hurricane strength later today, and should come onto the coast tonight on the Mississippi coast with sustained winds of near 75/80 mph.

WARNINGS: A Hurricane Warning is in effect from the mouth of the Pearl River to the Alabama-Florida Border; this includes all of the Alabama Gulf Coast. A Storm Surge Warning is in effect from Shell Beach to Dauphin Island; this includes the coast of Alabama in Mobile County and Dauphin Island.

COASTAL IMPACT: Weather conditions will begin to deteriorate on the Alabama coast this afternoon as Gordon approaches.

*A storm surge of 3-5 feet is expected on the Mobile County coast and Dauphin Island, and a surge of 2-4 feet is forecast on the Baldwin County coast, including places like Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

What a pain in the buttocks! Now I have to go into Mobile this afternoon/evening for 'storm watch' duty. My work life is sucking pretty bad lately.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                            What a pain in the buttocks! Now I have to go into Mobile this afternoon/evening for 'storm watch' duty. My work life is sucking pretty bad lately.
                            Bill, I was just watching TWC. Looks like Gordon jogged more to the north than predicted. Hunker down buddy, you may be in the crosshairs. My youngest daughter lives in West Pensacola and she said it's getting pretty rough there.

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X