No announcement yet.

*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep running but can't seem to escape them.

Comment

...NWS Wilmington NC‏Verified account @NWSWilmingtonNC
      FollowFollow @NWSWilmingtonNC

More
      This is a potentially dangerous situation. All interests across SE NC and NE SC need to take this situation seriously. Prepare for the potential of a land-falling major hurricane. Stay informed and listen for instructions from local officials. http://www.weather.gov/ilm/briefing
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

This is going to be one bad lamajama! Three unprecedented killers if this thing holds together as predicted; cat 3 or 4 winds, storm surge, up to 30 inches of rain in many areas. One of my business partners lives in N Myrtle Beach, 2 blocks from the ocean. He's boarding up his house at this very minute. I have an aunt and 2 cousins and their families that live in Wilmington, NC. I contacted one of them and she said they wanted to wait and see. I strongly urged her to bug out.

We have the possibility of TS winds and torrential rainfall even here where I am.

All eyes up here are watching this monster.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            This is going to be one bad lamajama! Three unprecedented killers if this thing holds together as predicted; cat 3 or 4 winds, storm surge, up to 30 inches of rain in many areas. One of my business partners lives in N Myrtle Beach, 2 blocks from the ocean. He's boarding up his house at this very minute. I have an aunt and 2 cousins and their families that live in Wilmington, NC. I contacted one of them and she said they wanted to wait and see. I strongly urged her to bug out.

We have the possibility of TS winds and torrential rainfall even here where I am.

All eyes up here are watching this monster.
            Some folks just refuse to evacuate and to be honest, its extremely selfish on their part. They put first responders at risk having to deal with them.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Some folks just refuse to evacuate and to be honest, its extremely selfish on their part. They put first responders at risk having to deal with them.
              Its because of the meteorologist crying wolf all the time.

Comment

Glad I'm safe in Flarida.

Comment

Add to this graphic the fact that a tropical storm is impacting Hawaii today. I don't ever recall so much tropical storm/hurricane action in the past.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

And there's another storm off the coast of California, too.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The grocery shelves in North Carolina this afternoon make you nostalgic for the Soviet Union.

Comment

Hope you and Tater fare the well with this storm. News reports are as ominous as the satellite images of clouds
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Damned global warming

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            Hope you and Tater fare the well with this storm. News reports are as ominous as the satellite images of clouds
                            Thanks. At least I don't have to worry about storm surge up here, but living on the side of a mountain, in the immediate vicinity of a bunch of very big trees, would seem to warrant rethinking when high winds and perhaps 20" of rain are on the calendar for early next week. I'll be sure and give the Woolly a shoutout if we make it onto the Weather Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman

Thanks. At least I don't have to worry about storm surge up here, but living on the side of a mountain, in the immediate vicinity of a bunch of very big trees, would seem to warrant rethinking when high winds and perhaps 20" of rain are on the calendar for early next week. I'll be sure and give the Woolly a shoutout if we make it onto the Weather Channel.
                              Good luck buddy. Those trees cause a lot of damage when they come falling down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                                Good luck buddy. Those trees cause a lot of damage when they come falling down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                Only if they hit something

Comment

Working...
                                X