Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Big Balls

    Where is that?
    Where is what?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #92
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

      “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

      “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

      Comment


      • #93
        Abrams and Cantore in the eyewall if Florence right now. They are about to jizz themselves.

        Comment


        • #94
          Jim finally took off the helmet

          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            Abrams and Cantore in the eyewall if Florence right now. They are about to jizz themselves.
            Good to see your still afloat tater. You riding it out in the dingy?

            Comment


            • #96
              I see sid hasn't checked in.....

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                I see sid hasn't checked in.....
                Present and accounted for. We're probably good until late Saturday night (post-game, if the Good Lord's willin' and the basement don't rise). Meanwhile, I'm trying to remember how to hunker while maintaining an air of devil-may-care elegance.

                Comment


                • #98
                  https://youtu.be/nDwpM5JkGts



                  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

                    Good to see your still afloat tater. You riding it out in the dingy?
                    Shoot, I played golf today. Breezy but comfortable. I think Sid is probably due north of me in the western NC mountains. If so, we should get hit about the same time tomorrow or Sunday. We’re tough old bastards. We say BRING IT!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                      Shoot, I played golf today. Breezy but comfortable. I think Sid is probably due north of me in the western NC mountains. If so, we should get hit about the same time tomorrow or Sunday. We’re tough old bastards. We say BRING IT!!!!
                      Correct on all counts. Just keep them trees off my roof.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

                        Correct on all counts. Just keep them trees off my roof.
                        i put my order in for your request, Sid. You’re good.


                        Comment


                        • Has a member of the woolly ever died?..... I think we may all be immortal like in that movie ...forgot what its called.

                          Comment


                          • Who was pundit? Weird that he disappeared from the internet.

                            Comment


                            • https://mobile.twitter.com/gourdnibl...916096/video/1

                              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bamaholic
                                Has a member of the woolly ever died?..... I think we may all be immortal like in that movie ...forgot what its called.
                                Pink got married not too long ago.

                                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X