Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Official Watch the Weather A$$holes ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oyf

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      Oyf

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Bwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
        Has a member of the woolly ever died?..... I think we may all be immortal like in that movie ...forgot what its called.
        The guy who drunk posted nekkids of his wife and the guy who was wheelchair-bound. I can't believe I've forgotten their names

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

          The guy who drunk posted nekkids of his wife and the guy who was wheelchair-bound. I can't believe I've forgotten their names
          15

          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Biff View Post
            15

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Yes. And who was the guy in the wheelchair? Dang my brain. It wasn't boz but it was something similar

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

              Yes. And who was the guy in the wheelchair? Dang my brain. It wasn't boz but it was something similar
              I think he passed before the Woolly. Taz maybe?

              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • I know Stallingstyle had some affliction, and now gone from the group

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  I think he passed before the Woolly. Taz maybe?

                  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Yes! Taz!

                  Comment


                  • Yeah, it was Taz. Others who posted here but not often; BAMAWV and Navy Chief.
                    Last edited by 2Stater; 09-15-2018, 07:33 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                      Yeah, it was Taz. Others who posted here but not often; BAMAWV and Navy Chief.
                      Yeah...I don't remember if he made it onto the Woolly. I don't think he did.

                      Comment


                      • Hurricane Michael is now on the board. Sustained winds of 75 mph. Now roughly between western tip of Cuba (just the tip) and Cozumel. Forecasters say it will reach Cat 3 before landfall somewhere in the Florida panhandle or Florida bend. That's a lot of strengthening in a short distance and time.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                        “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                        “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          Hurricane Michael is now on the board. Sustained winds of 75 mph. Now roughly between western tip of Cuba (just the tip) and Cozumel. Forecasters say it will reach Cat 3 before landfall somewhere in the Florida panhandle or Florida bend. That's a lot of strengthening in a short distance and time.
                          Supposed to haul ass too. With my luck, it will hit P'cola then come up here and us. Forecasters are leaning more towards it making landfall around St Joe, but will move up to the Carolinas. The Carolina coasts can ill afford more rain.

                          Comment


                          • Isn't holic floating out there in its path? Or was he leaving for vacation next week?

                            Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Isn't holic floating out there in its path? Or was he leaving for vacation next week?

                              Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
                              I leave Thursday, coast will be clear by then. Rest of y'all be safe. Did you evacuate Pinch?

                              Comment


                              • These weather people standing outside in a cat 4 is the most ridiculous thing on TV. What’s the point? I really would like to see someone get blown over but not hurt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X