X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cantore sporting his helmet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
      These weather people standing outside in a cat 4 is the most ridiculous thing on TV. What’s the point? I really would like to see someone get blown over but not hurt
      The Weather Channel has turned into a joke. 10 years ago people would have been glued to the TV during a hurricane like this one. But now, its hard to believe anything the weather guy says because they blow so much out of proportion. Jim could be standing in front of a green screen for all we know.

Comment

• What are the damage reports like? I haven't been able to see any coverage.

Comment

• Damage report

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sounds like Mexico beach is no more. Too bad, that was a nice little town

Comment

• You can always tell which of these local news people aren’t from here. Pronouncing Pan-a-ma instead of pan-a-maw.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

The Weather Channel has turned into a joke. 10 years ago people would have been glued to the TV during a hurricane like this one. But now, its hard to believe anything the weather guy says because they blow so much out of proportion. Jim could be standing in front of a green screen for all we know.
                Fake weather

Comment

Sounds like Mexico beach is no more. Too bad, that was a nice little town
                  A storm chaser got a video from the eye when it made landfall in St. Joe. Pretty awesome.

Comment

You can always tell which of these local news people aren’t from here. Pronouncing Pan-a-ma instead of pan-a-maw.
                    And Marionna instead of Marianna.

Bill, I saw that video. Pretty impressive. Can't believe Mexico Beach is virtually gone. That was a cool place.

Comment

• Video sounds cool. If only Bill had shared a link.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gbj_p6lTvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhGA0p_H02A

Comment

• Hurricane Michael videoed from the gate of Tyndall AFB

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OyJAQWOqyoJb
                          Bart Comstock (@SvrWxChaser) from Tyndall Air Force Base, FL, United States. I am a storm chaser and photojournalist for Live Storms Media.☈ I live to chase and film extreme weather (tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, etc).
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Similar footage from PCB

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1kvKpavqBYoGE
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• 'tater, are you in so car or sheltered in place at the beach?

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X