X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff to watch - movies, shows, whatever

My recents:

TV/Series:
    1) Blacklist - streamed it on Netflix and NBC's app and have caught up with the current state of the show. Some parts of seasons 3-5 are especially good.
    2) Coffee in Cars with Comedians (Netflix) - enjoyed the first couple seasons a lot, but I think it fell off quite a bit. After a certain point in season 3, I just started watching the episodes with guests that I especially wanted to see
    3) Godless (Netflix) - if you haven't watched this, you must. Fantastic. I believe it's 7 episodes that are around 60-75 minutes each.
    4) Bosch (Amazon) - eagerly awaiting the drop of season 4 sometime next month. I read the book series, so I'm not sure how enjoyable it would be if you weren't already a fan of the books

Movies:
    1) Wind River - I'd give it a 7.5-8 out of 10. One of the better movies I've seen in the last year (not that I've seen a lot). It had a lot of the same Native American actors as the show Longmire, which I enjoyed.

Movies I have downloaded to watch:
    1) American Made
    2) The Hitman's Bodyguard
    3) Hacksaw Ridge
    4) Mad Max Fury Road (I've never seen the original so maybe I should watch that first?)

I've seen American made, I liked it, but would have enjoyed it more if I didn't already know the story.

Comment

I liked American made. I don't know how much of the story was true but it was entertaining.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

As far as new TV shows, I would suggest The Alienist on TNT. It's a pseudo mini-series thing that I find very good.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Never seen Mad Max the road warrior...smh

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson
            As far as new TV shows, I would suggest The Alienist on TNT. It's a pseudo mini-series thing that I find very good.
            I've been watching that too.
            Looking forward to "The Terror" on AMC also.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Mad Max movies were good for their time. I don’t think they held up well. And the reboot just isn’t that good.

Comment

Working...
              X