Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like your women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

    Figured you did that naturally.
    You are a hurtful person, Barney.

    Comment


    • #32
      I'm done with women.

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Biff View Post
        I'm done with women.

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Finally decided gay was the way?
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

          You are a hurtful person, Barney.
          Its why I spend so much time at hand central station.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

          Comment


          • #35
            I just had a plate full of cinnamon rolls that was far better than any female.

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I'm done with women.

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Bad timing. Craigslist is getting rid of the personals section.

              Comment


              • #37
                The piece of gas station pizza I just had was better than any woman as well. Have I mentioned that my weight has gotten hilariously out of control?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  I just had a plate full of cinnamon rolls that was far better than any female.

                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Frosting is a gateway drug.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    The piece of gas station pizza I just had was better than any woman as well. Have I mentioned that my weight has gotten hilariously out of control?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	O1RbJjt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	48854

                    As a fat guy, I can talk about other fat folks.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I had half a slice of cheese toast with my eggs this morning that I thought was pretty good. I'd have taken a blowjob instead though. A whole slice might have been a different story.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	O1RbJjt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	48854

                        As a fat guy, I can talk about other fat folks.
                        ..
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0555.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	48859

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Stan View Post

                          ..
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0555.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	48859
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	287a363672b4322e24e07aeb56166de0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	48863
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Of course the women thread would turn into a food thread.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                              Of course the women thread would turn into a food thread.
                              Eating is eating.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Smothered and covered

                                Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X