Blacklab loses ShaggyBevo site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklab loses ShaggyBevo site

Isnt this the guy from Woollyal who fucked Hannibal over with ahm21?

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/sho...-new-ownership

That sucks. I don't carry any ill will against blacklab. He was pretty civil about it (the old Woolly) after I got in touch with him.

Comment

That is very strange.

Comment

There's a critical mass of guys over there who will fan out and wreak havoc on anything in the internet space that touches the guy who sued Blacklab. It will be fun to watch, from a distance.

Comment

Its going to be radioactive fallout type destruction for a half life of 2 million years
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

New site is http://www.surlyhorns.com/
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I lol's @ tree fiddy.

Comment

Can you imagine being called to the stand and answer questions about some of the posts you made here? What if you were the guy who said you wanted to pee in someone's butt? I've never heard that before, is that a thing?

Comment

What happened? How did he lose control?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls
                    What happened? How did he lose control?
                    Last I heard the University was on their ass. I know they had to change their logo. I don't know if this has anything to do with that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Last I heard the University was on their ass. I know they had to change their logo. I don't know if this has anything to do with that or not.
                      Logo and name. Shaggybevo to Shaggytexas. I wonder if thats the reason. You know, Al is the name of our mascot. Think you ought to change the name?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Logo and name. Shaggybevo to Shaggytexas. I wonder if thats the reason. You know, Al is the name of our mascot. Think you ought to change the name?
                        If they'll sue the lady making cupcakes with script A icing, no one is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

If they'll sue the lady making cupcakes with script A icing, no one is safe.
                          They may want all your profits some day!
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

What if hanni was on the stand and he had to answer questions about 95% yields and pineapple juice?

Comment

I didn't read past the first page. What was the lawsuit claiming anyway? Did the courts decide on a value?

Comment

Working...
                              X