X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not-BPM
    started a topic Blacklab loses ShaggyBevo site

Blacklab loses ShaggyBevo site

Isnt this the guy from Woollyal who fucked Hannibal over with ahm21?

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/sho...-new-ownership

• Sid Youngleman
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Logo and name. Shaggybevo to Shaggytexas. I wonder if thats the reason. You know, Al is the name of our mascot. Think you ought to change the name?
    Simpler if he just legally changes his name to Al and doesn't get a shave or haircut for six months.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    I didn't read past the first page. What was the lawsuit claiming anyway? Did the courts decide on a value?

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    What if hanni was on the stand and he had to answer questions about 95% yields and pineapple juice?

Leave a comment:

• Barney Stinson
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

If they'll sue the lady making cupcakes with script A icing, no one is safe.
    They may want all your profits some day!

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Logo and name. Shaggybevo to Shaggytexas. I wonder if thats the reason. You know, Al is the name of our mascot. Think you ought to change the name?
    If they'll sue the lady making cupcakes with script A icing, no one is safe.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Last I heard the University was on their ass. I know they had to change their logo. I don't know if this has anything to do with that or not.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls
    What happened? How did he lose control?
    Last I heard the University was on their ass. I know they had to change their logo. I don't know if this has anything to do with that or not.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    What happened? How did he lose control?

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Can you imagine being called to the stand and answer questions about some of the posts you made here? What if you were the guy who said you wanted to pee in someone's butt? I've never heard that before, is that a thing?

Leave a comment:

• BillBrosky
    replied
    I lol's @ tree fiddy.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    New site is http://www.surlyhorns.com/

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Its going to be radioactive fallout type destruction for a half life of 2 million years

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    There's a critical mass of guys over there who will fan out and wreak havoc on anything in the internet space that touches the guy who sued Blacklab. It will be fun to watch, from a distance.

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    That is very strange.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X