Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

    Time for a new thread. Rhino dominated the last one too much.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
    Time for a new thread. Rhino dominated the last one too much.
    I've never seen a thread wear out so fast.

    Comment


    • #3
      A little age does that.

      Comment


      • #4
        I missed three pages on the last thread, never showed as having new posts. My mom had an old dog that would have a seizure and lose the function of his back legs for a little while.

        Comment


        • #5
          My wife is excited planning summer stuff. Vacations, lake trips, swimming, her taking days off work to do all this. Jokes on her, we're poor

          Comment


          • #6
            Rhino should swing by the border on the way back from mississip, about 5000 applicants are headed this way. I'm sure the rise in TB cases have nothing to do with these fine people wanting to experience the American dream
            Last edited by Stan; 04-02-2018, 02:45 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I also read there is apparently a thing called super gonorrhea, I'm so sorry bill.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I also read there is apparently a thing called super gonorrhea, I'm so sorry bill.
                Does it wear a Cape & fight crime?
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Rhino should swing by the border on the way back from mississip, about 5000 applicants are headed this way. I'm sure the rise in TB cases have nothing to do with these fine people wanting to experience the American dream
                  At least they won't have autism from the vaccination for TB...
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                  “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                    Does it wear a Cape & fight crime?
                    Yes a nice green cape and it stops that vulgar pre-marital sex.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I bet most of y'all have forgotten how damn good an ice cream sandwich is.

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't understand anything going on in this thread.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                          I don't understand anything going on in this thread.
                          You understand ice cream sandwiches, biggun

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            I bet most of y'all have forgotten how damn good an ice cream sandwich is.

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I hit up the ice cream truck a few weekends ago. Before then, yes.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                              I hit up the ice cream truck a few weekends ago. Before then, yes.
                              The ice cream truck comes through my hood doing about 35mph. The skeeter truck is faster, goes about 45mph. You can't kill skeeters doing 45, but kids at 35, yes.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X