• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Is it gold plated?
    No joke. These damn Mexies are getting uppity

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

No joke. These damn Mexies are getting uppity
      Does she appear to have more money than sense?

Comment

• Michelangelo Painting Co?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Does she appear to have more money than sense?
          Appears to have no money or cents

Comment

I've got a bottle of magnesium citrate with my name on it for this afternoon. I guess I will be staying at home in private this evening.
            Getting a Saturday colonoscopy, Hanni, or do you now have anal bulimia in this weight loss deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Getting a Saturday colonoscopy, Hanni, or do you now have anal bulimia in this weight loss deal?
              Just need to get things moving. It really didn't do anything nuts to me at all.

I've lost right at 5% of my body weight in 28 days :thumbs up:

Comment

Just need to get things moving. It really didn't do anything nuts to me at all.

I've lost right at 5% of my body weight in 28 days :thumbs up:
                When I drank that stuff prepping for my colonoscopy, I crapped out a Snickers I ate 40 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

When I drank that stuff prepping for my colonoscopy, I crapped out a Snickers I ate 40 years ago.
                  I only drank one 10oz bottle. How much did they have you drink? Was it just the OTC 99 cents a bottle stuff?

Comment

I only drank one 10oz bottle. How much did they have you drink? Was it just the OTC 99 cents a bottle stuff?
                    No, I had to drink that and then a huge jug of some stuff you had to mix up. Directions said to drink 8 oz every 15 minutes. After the first glass, I was drinking it, sitting on the commode.

Comment

• I just had to open a can for the MIL. Hand held opener. She didn't know how to do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Such a sweetheart

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Biff obviously cares a lot for his MIL. He could've just let her starve.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Stop being so hard on her. She's not used to eating out of cans with all her money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                              I just had to open a can for the MIL. Hand held opener. She didn't know how to do it.

I really thought you meant a can of whoop ass. Would've been funny, and perhaps necessary?

Comment

• This woman will just start talking about shit out of the blue. Ramble on endlessly.

Comment

Working...
                                X