No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax returns are odd. People get happy about getting money back, but it really just means you were paying too much during the year. I guess it feels like found money though. Just an interest-free loan to the USG for a few months.
    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 04-09-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Of the domestic, light, and cold varieties, I would say it's my favorite.
      yeah, I'll drink it or Mich Ultra before Bud or Coors Light. I bounce back and forth between Lite, Ultra, Shiner Bock, and a handful of IPAs.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

yeah, I'll drink it or Mich Ultra before Bud or Coors Light. I bounce back and forth between Lite, Ultra, Shiner Bock, and a handful of IPAs.
        I drink mostly Lite or something like Fat Tire or Newcastle. I like brown ales.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I drink mostly Lite or something like Fat Tire or Newcastle. I like brown ales.
          My most frequented bar near the office has their house beer as Sweetwater IPA. $3.00 a pint, all the time. I've acquired a taste for it over the years.

Comment

• I prefer Bud Light over Lite, but I prefer Bud Heavy to both. I'm not one to pay the craft beer prices generally, but I like AmberBock and Yeungling more than any of the Buds/Millers. I'm more likely to order one of those than a craft. When I used to go to the Boston area for work a lot, I drank a fair share of Sam Adams Light and their seasonals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              I prefer Bud Light over Lite, but I prefer Bud Heavy to both. I'm not one to pay the craft beer prices generally, but I like AmberBock and Yeungling more than any of the Buds/Millers. I'm more likely to order one of those than a craft. When I used to go to the Boston area for work a lot, I drank a fair share of Sam Adams Light and their seasonals.
              Have you had the Sam Adams '76? I like the taste of that. I like their signature lager, and a good number of their seasonals, Octoberfest is a favorite. Something about their Rebel IPA doesn't suit me.

Comment

• Where has holic been?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• When I travel, I tend to order some local on tap. It supports small breweries and you get to try some new beers. That's a win-win in my book.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Have you had the Sam Adams '76? I like the taste of that. I like their signature lager, and a good number of their seasonals, Octoberfest is a favorite. Something about their Rebel IPA doesn't suit me.
                    I don't believe I've had it. I haven't had anything by Sam Adams in close to a year probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      Where has holic been?

Changing the world with the #neveragain movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        Where has holic been?

He was caught in that FBI / Backpage sting

Comment

• Holic may not have internet at his new digs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            Tax returns are odd. People get happy about getting money back, but it really just means you were paying too much during the year. I guess it feels like found money though. Just an interest-free loan to the USG for a few months.
                            The Mrs's income fluctuates as much as 20k any given year between 80-100k so I over state. I got pissed a few years back having to shell out $1500.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Changing the world with the #neveragain movement.
                              I thought it was the #evergreen movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

He was caught in that FBI / Backpage sting
                                HA! Holic the grex trafficer.

Comment

Working...
                                X