Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

    I've got a timeshare down there I could sell him.
    Can I use it when y'all railroad me out of here for not believing Tua is the greatest QB of all time?
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

    Comment


    • Arguing is by far and away the most effective way to drive traffic at a message board. Rhino and I shall be splitting this month's income with Hanni for driving all the traffic to the Woolly.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

        He was caught in that FBI / Backpage sting
        Not surprising you'd know about that sting operation

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RhinoGuy
          My dog seems to be doing better. She was able to walk without falling over this morning.
          I took a screen shot of your dog doing that weird butt spin in the yard. Was gonna post, but actually felt bad.

          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Pisses me off. Look at that piddlin amount of cheese



            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Pisses me off. Look at that piddlin amount of cheese



              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              That's to make up for the lack of meat.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                Can I use it when y'all railroad me out of here for not believing Tua is the greatest QB of all time?
                Bill will set you up during peak (hurricane) season.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                  Arguing is by far and away the most effective way to drive traffic at a message board. Rhino and I shall be splitting this month's income with Hanni for driving all the traffic to the Woolly.
                  Woolly is in the red monthly. I'd send you a bill, but I don't want to be out the stamps.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                    That's to make up for the lack of meat.
                    You like a lot of meat in your taco?

                    Comment


                    • I ate about 25g of fiber for lunch. My intestines could audition for the Boston Pops.

                      Comment


                      • For supper, I had a New York strip, half of one (sad trombone) and 3 skewers of veggies. I needed a cigarette after that morning sit down

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          For supper, I had a New York strip, half of one (sad trombone) and 3 skewers of veggies. I needed a cigarette after that morning sit down
                          I also had 4oz of a strip (sad trombone) and a bunch of veggies last night.

                          How much weight have you lost? I'm approaching 20. I have more energy and my resting pulse has gone down to about 70, which it probably hasn't been that in a few years.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                            I also had 4oz of a strip (sad trombone) and a bunch of veggies last night.

                            How much weight have you lost? I'm approaching 20. I have more energy and my resting pulse has gone down to about 70, which it probably hasn't been that in a few years.
                            I'm going for a long term weight loss plan. After decomposition I should be pretty thin

                            Comment


                            • The Intern Butch Jones Twitter thread is consistently hilarious.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                              Comment


                              • The home schedule sucks this year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X