Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I've got a timeshare down there I could sell him.
    Can I use it when y'all railroad me out of here for not believing Tua is the greatest QB of all time?
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Arguing is by far and away the most effective way to drive traffic at a message board. Rhino and I shall be splitting this month's income with Hanni for driving all the traffic to the Woolly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

He was caught in that FBI / Backpage sting
        Not surprising you'd know about that sting operation

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
          My dog seems to be doing better. She was able to walk without falling over this morning.
          I took a screen shot of your dog doing that weird butt spin in the yard. Was gonna post, but actually felt bad.

Comment

• Pisses me off. Look at that piddlin amount of cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Pisses me off. Look at that piddlin amount of cheese

That's to make up for the lack of meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Can I use it when y'all railroad me out of here for not believing Tua is the greatest QB of all time?
                Bill will set you up during peak (hurricane) season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                  Arguing is by far and away the most effective way to drive traffic at a message board. Rhino and I shall be splitting this month's income with Hanni for driving all the traffic to the Woolly.
                  Woolly is in the red monthly. I'd send you a bill, but I don't want to be out the stamps.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

That's to make up for the lack of meat.
                    You like a lot of meat in your taco?

Comment

• I ate about 25g of fiber for lunch. My intestines could audition for the Boston Pops.

Comment

• For supper, I had a New York strip, half of one (sad trombone) and 3 skewers of veggies. I needed a cigarette after that morning sit down

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          For supper, I had a New York strip, half of one (sad trombone) and 3 skewers of veggies. I needed a cigarette after that morning sit down
                          I also had 4oz of a strip (sad trombone) and a bunch of veggies last night.

How much weight have you lost? I'm approaching 20. I have more energy and my resting pulse has gone down to about 70, which it probably hasn't been that in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I also had 4oz of a strip (sad trombone) and a bunch of veggies last night.

How much weight have you lost? I'm approaching 20. I have more energy and my resting pulse has gone down to about 70, which it probably hasn't been that in a few years.
                            I'm going for a long term weight loss plan. After decomposition I should be pretty thin

Comment

• The Intern Butch Jones Twitter thread is consistently hilarious.

Comment

• The home schedule sucks this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X