Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I listened to yesterday's hearing and thought he got off mostly okay. There were a few Senators that got in some digs, but basically he committed to do absolutely nothing as a result. He continually danced around the regulation question and basically stated that its the Facebook users fault for what they share and if someone shared something that was fake they couldn't do anything about it. Other than Cruz trying to pin him down on the liberal bias (which Zuckerberg basically didn't answer), he managed to get out of there without divulging any info, nor agreeing to do anything.
    What sticks in my craw is that every black congressman has hammered him on his lack of hiring more blacks. The hearing is on data privacy, not workplace diversity. Dumbasses.

And you're right, he's committed to nada.

Comment

• What kind of questions are they asking?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

What sticks in my craw is that every black congressman has hammered him on his lack of hiring more blacks. The hearing is on data privacy, not workplace diversity. Dumbasses.

And you're right, he's committed to nada.
        And his two favorite phrases are "in general" and "I'm not specifically familiar with that". Absolutely no hard answers, just dancing around the question.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I don't mind that Google knows so much about me but for some reason I don't like Facebook having my info. I guess it's because I get more use out of Google.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bamaholic needs to come lay on the couch for some Woolly therapy sessions.

Hope all is well my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
              Bamaholic needs to come lay on the couch for some Woolly therapy sessions.

Hope all is well my brother.
              Yeah. I want a update on Biff kid too.

Comment

• MZ is probably the largest donor to those questioning him.

Comment

• The move to Tampa bay didn't go as expected. Working more hours, less money, more traffic, longer commute, wife hates it here. Grass in yard is dead, dogs are alone 10 hours a day. woe is me.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Yeah. I want a update on Biff kid too.
                    For realz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                      The move to Tampa bay didn't go as expected. Working more hours, less money, more traffic, longer commute, wife hates it here. Grass in yard is dead, dogs are alone 10 hours a day. woe is me.

Sounds like you all are a little homesick. Any chance on making the switch back or are you stuck now?

Comment

The move to Tampa bay didn't go as expected. Working more hours, less money, more traffic, longer commute, wife hates it here. Grass in yard is dead, dogs are alone 10 hours a day. woe is me.

Sorry to hear that, Holic. The best laid plans..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

And his two favorite phrases are "in general" and "I'm not specifically familiar with that". Absolutely no hard answers, just dancing around the question.
                          Was the pajama boy even under oath?

Comment

That sucks, holic. Maybe it will get better after things settle down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Was the pajama boy even under oath?
                              Technically no.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                                So my dog has almost become blind. He's 15 years old. I'm making an appt today to have him seen. Is there anything it could be that won't cost me an arm and a leg?
                                Bubble wrap his head so it doesn't hurt when he bumps into stuff. $5 or less.

Comment

Working...
                                X