Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
    We had to take one of ours in yesterday, the one that had the pancreatic attack last year. Took him in for a skin condition we thought would just be pills/steroid/shampoo. They found he was dehydrated, which confused the heck out of me because I watched the boy drinking a lot of water. Needless to say, now we won't get him back until tomorrow morning. $300 up front and probably another $200 if I'm lucky.
    I believe you could have bought a gallon of Pedialyte for less than $10.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
      Been watching/listening to this Zuckerberg data privacy hearing. Got hammered yesterday and is continuing today. He goin' chew some ass when he get back to CA!
      It would likely help if people didn't put everything about their entire life (and their small kids' lives) on Facebook.

Comment

• I'm amazed at how appalled the US Government pretends to be by this Russian meddling. For one thing, it basically had no effect. But then there's the shear hypocrisy. We both directly and indirectly meddle in dozens of countries elections.

Comment

• Son is doing better. Still seeing a psychologist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• In other government news, Richard Shelby became the head of the Senate Appropriations Committee. Good thing we love BBQ in the South, cause we gonna be swimming in that gubbamint pork.
            Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 04-11-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Son is doing better. Still seeing a psychologist.

Good news, Biff! Do you think it will help him any when school is out for the summer?

Comment

• Holy smokes - just saw that Paul Ryan isn't going to run for re-election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Good news, Biff! Do you think it will help him any when school is out for the summer?
                  Ehh, I don't know. That's more time for him to sit around and think about stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    In other government news, Richard Shelby became the head of the Senate Appropriations Committee. Good thing we love BBQ in the South, cause we gonna swimming in that gubbamint pork.
                    A leopard can't change his spots

Comment

Ehh, I don't know. That's more time for him to sit around and think about stuff.

Glad he seems better, Biff. It's not like when I was a kid, summer meant ball and being outdoors til about 10pm. We also had memberships to Pointe Mallard, went on my bike everyday. And would fish the banks of the Tennessee river often. ALWAYS sumpin' happenin'. Damn, wish I could go back to those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        Holy smokes - just saw that Paul Ryan isn't going to run for re-election.
                        Another swamp creature!

Comment

Son is doing better. Still seeing a psychologist.

Good news, considering the situation Biff.
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Vet says liver infection. Doesn’t know what’s causing it but wants to get it under control. That was casing hemorrhaging behind his eyes. Meds and antibiotics for now to see if it clears up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                              Vet says liver infection. Doesn’t know what’s causing it but wants to get it under control. That was casing hemorrhaging behind his eyes. Meds and antibiotics for now to see if it clears up.
                              Maybe not too bad, Balls.

Comment

• Snagged a motel room near the house to get a full day's work in today. Whoever was talking about the traffic girl on 42, yeah she's hot. I didn't know Art Franklin is still in Bham news.

Comment

Working...
                                X