Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
    Snagged a motel room near the house to get a full day's work in today. Whoever was talking about the traffic girl on 42, yeah she's hot. I didn't know Art Franklin is still in Bham news.

Stephanie Abrams, eat your heart out.

Comment

• I absolutely love reading conspiracy theories. Flat earth, fake moon landing, etc. Very entertaining for me. This new one, about silent wars between the world wide deep state, and the "good guys" is the best. Just google Qanon and you will find a deep rabbit hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
        I absolutely love reading conspiracy theories. Flat earth, fake moon landing, etc. Very entertaining for me. This new one, about silent wars between the world wide deep state, and the "good guys" is the best. Just google Qanon and you will find a deep rabbit hole
        I tend to get in those rabbit holes on serial killers. Wikipedia is a great way to waste 3 hours without trying.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I have an internal office which is surrounded by glass windows. They came in with some sort of paint that makes it look mirrored if you're looking from the hallway, but I can see out of them. It's pretty cool, but the hilarious part is how many folks check their reflection in my windows when they walk back. Folks are intensely concerned about their appearance at work, which I find amusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
            I have an internal office which is surrounded by glass windows. They came in with some sort of paint that makes it look mirrored if you're looking from the hallway, but I can see out of them. It's pretty cool, but the hilarious part is how many folks check their reflection in my windows when they walk back. Folks are intensely concerned about their appearance at work, which I find amusing.
            If you have one who consistently does this, wait for them and pound the window. Fun stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

If you have one who consistently does this, wait for them and pound the window. Fun stuff!
              That would require me to get out of my chair. I only do that to get more coffee and go to the shitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

That would require me to get out of my chair. I only do that to get more coffee and go to the shitter.
                Tennis balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Tennis balls.
                  Not a bad idea. Or broom handle.

Comment

• Why would you walk into a bank in a conversation on the phone, knowing you need to speak to a banker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                      Why would you walk into a bank in a conversation on the phone, knowing you need to speak to a banker?
                      Me monster

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                        Snagged a motel room near the house to get a full day's work in today. Whoever was talking about the traffic girl on 42, yeah she's hot. I didn't know Art Franklin is still in Bham news.

Stan was right. There is a fine surplus of junk in that trunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Me monster
                          Well then, you're an asshole.

I see it all the time. A person walks in and stands in the lobby talking loudly on the phone. A banker (or myself) will walk up and ask if we can help them. Then the finger goes up an the look of "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"

Comment

I see it all the time. A person walks in and stands in the lobby talking loudly on the phone. A banker (or myself) will walk up and ask if we can help them. Then the finger goes up an the look of "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"
                            Well if y'all give folks some damn decent interest rates maybe you could keep more of their interest.

See what I did there. I'm hilarious.

Comment

Do you think this behavior is unique to a bank? I don't believe I would even make an effort if they're on the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Do you think this behavior is unique to a bank? I don't believe I would even make an effort if they're on the phone.
                                I'm positive its not unique to a bank. I just used that as my example because I have first hand experience with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X