Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Well if y'all give folks some damn decent interest rates maybe you could keep more of their interest.

See what I did there. I'm hilarious.
    We'd actually be giving out more of their interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

We'd actually be giving out more of their interest.
      Sometimes when my jokes don't work, I blame myself. I'm blaming you for this one.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I got it, Barn. 8/10

Comment

Well then, you're an asshole.

I see it all the time. A person walks in and stands in the lobby talking loudly on the phone. A banker (or myself) will walk up and ask if we can help them. Then the finger goes up an the look of "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"
          I was referring to the customer being the me monster. Has anyone walked in with the blue tooth thing and you stare at them wondering if they are talking to you or not? I have legit stared at someone waiting for them to finish their conversation only to realize they have been talking to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Well if y'all give folks some damn decent interest rates maybe you could keep more of their interest.

See what I did there. I'm hilarious.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0593.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	49928

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Name:	IMG_0593.JPG
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	49928

Name:	funny-pictures-i-make-bitches-wet-nerd-with-water-guns.jpg
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	49931
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Well then, you're an asshole.

I see it all the time. A person walks in and stands in the lobby talking loudly on the phone. A banker (or myself) will walk up and ask if we can help them. Then the finger goes up an the look of "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"
                Stop interrupting people's phone conversations and you might stop getting the finger. Well, for that reason anyway.

Comment

I was referring to the customer being the me monster. Has anyone walked in with the blue tooth thing and you stare at them wondering if they are talking to you or not? I have legit stared at someone waiting for them to finish their conversation only to realize they have been talking to me.
                  I thought you meant "Me, monster". As if you were saying "Me, you monster". Now that you have phrased it the way you did I had to look it.up. I'd never heard of a "me monster" before.

And yes..I hate the bluetooth thing. That is the definition of self absorbed.

Comment

• It is frustrating, Balls. I'm not sure that I could handle a job where I dealt with the "general public" daily in a retail or service type environment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      It is frustrating, Balls. I'm not sure that I could handle a job where I dealt with the "general public" daily in a retail or service type environment.
                      Having to keep 'the sunny side up' and smile all day??? HELLZ TO THE NO!

Comment

It is frustrating, Balls. I'm not sure that I could handle a job where I dealt with the "general public" daily in a retail or service type environment.
                        Next month will make 10 years as a manager at this same company.

And y'all wonder why I'm an asshole from time to time. I do here what I can't do at work.

Faggots.

Comment

Has anyone walked in with the blue tooth thing and you stare at them wondering if they are talking to you or not?
                          This can be particularly confusing when a "customer" on bluetooth comes in with intentions of bank robbery. You can't tell whether their threats are addressed to you or some other bank they're talking to.

Comment

Next month will make 10 years as a manager at this same company.

And y'all wonder why I'm an asshole from time to time. I do here what I can't do at work.

Faggots.
                            10 years? Gold watch?

Comment

10 years? Gold watch?
                              No...and we don't give out free toasters with new checking accounts anymore either.

Comment

No...and we don't give out free toasters with new checking accounts anymore either.
                                Just pens and checks to generate more revenue via NSF charges?

Comment

Working...
                                X