Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

    Well if y'all give folks some damn decent interest rates maybe you could keep more of their interest.

    See what I did there. I'm hilarious.
    We'd actually be giving out more of their interest.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

      We'd actually be giving out more of their interest.
      Sometimes when my jokes don't work, I blame myself. I'm blaming you for this one.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

      Comment


      • I got it, Barn. 8/10

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

          Well then, you're an asshole.

          I see it all the time. A person walks in and stands in the lobby talking loudly on the phone. A banker (or myself) will walk up and ask if we can help them. Then the finger goes up an the look of "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"
          I was referring to the customer being the me monster. Has anyone walked in with the blue tooth thing and you stare at them wondering if they are talking to you or not? I have legit stared at someone waiting for them to finish their conversation only to realize they have been talking to me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

            Well if y'all give folks some damn decent interest rates maybe you could keep more of their interest.

            See what I did there. I'm hilarious.
            ..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0593.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	49928

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Stan View Post

              ..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0593.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	49928
              Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-pictures-i-make-bitches-wet-nerd-with-water-guns.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	49931
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                Well then, you're an asshole.

                I see it all the time. A person walks in and stands in the lobby talking loudly on the phone. A banker (or myself) will walk up and ask if we can help them. Then the finger goes up an the look of "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"
                Stop interrupting people's phone conversations and you might stop getting the finger. Well, for that reason anyway.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                  I was referring to the customer being the me monster. Has anyone walked in with the blue tooth thing and you stare at them wondering if they are talking to you or not? I have legit stared at someone waiting for them to finish their conversation only to realize they have been talking to me.
                  I thought you meant "Me, monster". As if you were saying "Me, you monster". Now that you have phrased it the way you did I had to look it.up. I'd never heard of a "me monster" before.

                  And yes..I hate the bluetooth thing. That is the definition of self absorbed.

                  Comment


                  • It is frustrating, Balls. I'm not sure that I could handle a job where I dealt with the "general public" daily in a retail or service type environment.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      It is frustrating, Balls. I'm not sure that I could handle a job where I dealt with the "general public" daily in a retail or service type environment.
                      Having to keep 'the sunny side up' and smile all day??? HELLZ TO THE NO!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        It is frustrating, Balls. I'm not sure that I could handle a job where I dealt with the "general public" daily in a retail or service type environment.
                        Next month will make 10 years as a manager at this same company.

                        And y'all wonder why I'm an asshole from time to time. I do here what I can't do at work.

                        Faggots.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                          Has anyone walked in with the blue tooth thing and you stare at them wondering if they are talking to you or not?
                          This can be particularly confusing when a "customer" on bluetooth comes in with intentions of bank robbery. You can't tell whether their threats are addressed to you or some other bank they're talking to.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                            Next month will make 10 years as a manager at this same company.

                            And y'all wonder why I'm an asshole from time to time. I do here what I can't do at work.

                            Faggots.
                            10 years? Gold watch?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                              10 years? Gold watch?
                              No...and we don't give out free toasters with new checking accounts anymore either.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                                No...and we don't give out free toasters with new checking accounts anymore either.
                                Just pens and checks to generate more revenue via NSF charges?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X