Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

    No...and we don't give out free toasters with new checking accounts anymore either.
    Meh toast is overrated anyway.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

      No...and we don't give out free toasters with new checking accounts anymore either.
      Sounds like errbody's treatin' errbody like crap at the bank these banks.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

        Meh toast is overrated anyway.
        You don't melba toast?

        Comment


        • Wife is mad at me bc my son went to school with a class shirt that was too small (field trip day). I swear she told me to make sure he wears it, not make sure he doesn't. I think she told me wrong last night, not that it matters. Who reminds someone NOT to do something. I don't pick out his GD clothes

          Comment


          • Oh well, she has good reason to be mad now. Text bombing the bird fingers πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

              You don't melba toast?
              I don't even French toast unless there's nothing else.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                Oh well, she has good reason to be mad now. Text bombing the bird fingers πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»
                Maybe Rhino could pick you up on the way to Biff's.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                  Maybe Rhino could pick you up on the way to Biff's.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0594.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	495.1 KB
ID:	49951

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0594.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	495.1 KB
ID:	49951
                    Bring your sombreros down here and I'll put y'all to work spreadin' thirty bags-o-mulch maΓ±ana, then will partake in some Corona.
                    .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Oh well, she has good reason to be mad now. Text bombing the bird fingers πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»
                      Is this like flirting for y'all?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                        Is this like flirting for y'all?
                        It's more like steam escaping from a volcano. One day it will erupt

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                          It's more like steam escaping from a volcano. One day it will erupt
                          Hope she doesn't know the combo to the gun cabinet.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Oh well, she has good reason to be mad now. Text bombing the bird fingers πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»
                            Not....getting.....laid.....ever.....again.....
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                              Not....getting.....laid.....ever.....again.....
                              Good chance that never was happening again anyway.

                              Comment


                              • I guess you'll all following the WNBA draft live this evening...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X